Obi-Wan Kenobi (spoilers)

pukunui

Legend
Any reason to think that he did actually survive? After all, we know the Star Wars universe has cloning technology this version of it doesn't have any difficulties with cloning force users...
They do have difficulty cloning Force users. That’s a big plot point from Ep 9 that they’ve been building up through the various shows now.

Palps has spent years trying. Snoke was his best attempt. But he’s still had to settle for what seems to be an undead body (but is probably just a badly decaying clone body because his original body would have been vaporized).

So no, I don’t think the Grand Inquisitor in Rebels is a clone. He’s either still alive, or someone at LucasFilm has messed up badly.

pukunui

Legend
They also explained how Reva knew Vader was Anakin and had Obi-Wan state that he would’ve kept that knowledge secret.

What I’m not sure about is what Reva intends to do with her newfound knowledge. She’s not just going to tell Vader he’s got a child. But I can’t really see why she’d want to harm Luke herself. I’m curious to see what happens next.

Other thoughts:
*That purge trooper went down a little too easily but then he wasn’t armed with batons or staff, just a blaster.

*Obi-Wan did indeed school Anakin one more time, just not with a lightsaber.

*I’m not sure how they do it, but somehow they always manage to make the “death” of a droid an emotional experience.

*Vader is really strong with the Force! We’ve never seen him do that before in live action! I wasn’t expecting that switcheroo with the transports.

So last episode will be fixing the hyperdrive so they can escape from Vader, taking Leia back to Alderaan, then getting Obi-Wan back to Tatooine to protect Luke.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Reva backstory confirmed
Stormtroopers have both bad aim and apparently bad hearing too
and yeah abdominal wounds are apparently only a minor inconvinience

Last edited:

Davies

Legend
What I’m not sure about is what Reva intends to do with her newfound knowledge. She’s not just going to tell Vader he’s got a child. But I can’t really see why she’d want to harm Luke herself.
Revenge on Vader and Obi-wan, who've both used her and discarded her.

Also, she's a Sith. They're just generally in favor of harming people.

Ryujin

Legend
Reva backstory confirmed
Stormtroopers have both bad aim and apparently bad hearing too
and yeah abdominal wounds are apparently only a minor inconvinience
Have you ever tried to hear anything while wearing a helmet? ;)

In BoBF they replaced Fennec's entire mid-section with cyber, in something akin to a tattoo parlour, so yes, I'd say it's a minor inconvenience.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases