Obi-Wan Kenobi (spoilers)

I guess between then and episode IV-VI, Vader lost a whole lot of power.

Move Object

He's roughly 17th level there, so a +16 to Use the Force (+the best result of 3 x d8's spending a force point). He likely rolls a 33 or so on average.

If he was prepared to spend a Destiny Point (and let's face it, he was) its only a DC 20 Use the Force check to grapple a (Colossal) space transport, but because its moving, he's looking at an opposed roll vs its Grapple bonus (roughly +40, going by other ships of that size and type) so that's a little more problematic for the Dark Lord.

If he succeeds (with the Destiny Point usage) its 16d6 damage as well.

He rolled well and the DM rolled poorly.

Mannahnin

Scion of Murgen (He/Him)
I recognized it was Hayden straight away. They just didn’t do a good job scrubbing his wrinkles away. (As an aside, Hayden is less than a month younger than me.)
I don't think it was the wrinkles, but more the wider/more filled-out shape of his face and head. In the prequel movies he still had that adolescent "lightness" a person has before their body fills out at maturity.

BrokenTwin

Biological Disaster
The Inquisitor lightsabre compensates for inferior skill.
That may be true, but it's also an objectively superior tool. A master swordsman might be more effective with a wooden sword than an apprentice would be with a metal sword, but that doesn't mean that the swordsman would reach for the wooden sword when the metal one is readily available. The Jedi I can 100% believe using an objectively inferior tool because of tradition reasons, but the "grab any advantage possible" Sith? Eh, not so much.
But, ultimately, Star Wars runs on rule of cool, and it's by far not my biggest nitpick with the series.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases