• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Obijon Kenobi's 5e CRS

I have just uploaded Obijon Kenobi's 5e CRS to the downloads area.

I've always enjoyed making custom character sheets that fit my play style and that I also find aesthetically pleasing. Usually I come to the party a bit late, but with the recent release of D&D 5E, I think maybe someone will get some use out of this.

Fairly standard character record, 2 pages with an optional 3rd page for spells. The entire thing is form fillable, you can even attach a digital character portrait. All text boxes (unless I missed one) automatically shrink text to fit. Any feedback is appreciated, especially regarding errors. Happy gaming!

You can find the file here in the downloads section. Please use this thread for comments.

Pauln6

Hero
Very nice! At a glance, I can't see a box for inspiration and I think you need to move or remove adventure notes to make more room for feats and class features. You can easily fill up the box you have by level 4. While it does take up a lot of space, I prefer to have a bigger box for current hp or it wears out too quickly.

Maybe remove adventure notes to make more room for race/class features & Feats, reduce the additional info section on p2 by one line to add coin treasure plus a box for gems, jewellery, and misc items. Remove player name on P1 for an extra line so you can expand the hp box to the whole section and list speed etc in a line below the stats?

Apologies if this was a bit random.

Remove ads