• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E [OCC] Against the Slavelords PBP

GreenKarl

First Post
Ah, minor rules changes always get me...

I am going to split them up a bit. All the heroes roll their own initiative, and I will robot those not playing anymore...

Orcs [roll0], [roll1], [roll2], [roll3],

BlueLotus

Explorer
Levanna is already prepared to go. She's trying to save her spells for the camp ahead.

Did we roll our own initiative last time? Here's Levanna's initiative. [roll0]

GreenKarl

First Post
OK so the group is going to have two actions before the Orcs can react.

In Round 1, the group has Advantage on any and all attack rolls.

On Round 2, normal attack rolls as the orcs are reacting but AFTER the heroes go first.

Go ahead and post your Actions and Rolls for the two rounds if you could...

GreenKarl

First Post
I think your roll went though there [MENTION=6801311]KahlessNestor[/MENTION] :)

I am just going to use the first one that worked if that is ok. I am still waiting for a few other people to tell me their actions and make their rolls...

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
I think your roll went though there [MENTION=6801311]KahlessNestor[/MENTION] :)

I am just going to use the first one that worked if that is ok. I am still waiting for a few other people to tell me their actions and make their rolls...
Okay, no problem. It was just coming up blank rolls on my end. Thought EnWorld was hiccupping again.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

GreenKarl

First Post
OK I admit... I am a bit discourage. Right now 2 people are taking actions and making their rolls and I am going to have to decide what everyone is doing roll for everyone else :(

Give me some time...

Forged Fury

First Post
Hi everyone. Well, I survived the busy weekend. At the same time, I kind of came to the conclusion that I am really enjoying doing stuff away from the computer. As such, I've made the decision to pull out of EnWorld. I've really enjoyed gaming with all of you and wanted to give you a head's up rather than just fading. Good luck with your continuing adventures! Sorry to do this to you GreenKarl, considering so many others have just faded away.

Regards,
FF

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads