• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E [OCC] Against the Slavelords PBP

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
If Uhtred and Tirion block the tunnel, can Quellathe shoot over/around them? KahlessNestor seemed to think so, but your (GreenKarl's) post seemed to imply that was not the case.

I read it as you won't be able to shoot Big Mama, but the drones are fair game.

Sorry if I wrote confusingly to Tirion. He'll stay in the tunnel if Uhtred is, as well. He 'rushed forward' to meet the drones as they approached, I'm thinking, like taking a step or whatever. Since I wasn't sure on the exact paramaters, I tried to write generically, especially since I got such a high initiative. Not sure if that will change what I'm able to do if I have to ready an action to wait for the bugs (and thus don't get my whole turn).

ArwensDaughter

Adventurer
Forgot to say in the IC thread: Assuming Drones are # 1-6 and Quellathe can see them all, she will target #1 or the lowest # still alive when her combat turn arrives.

GreenKarl

First Post
Is Tirion maintaining the Spirit Guardians spell from the last fight? If so thats fine but you spent at least a couple of minutes there and then coming down the tunnel so I am going to say that you have used at least 5 minutes (so up to five minutes left).

GreenKarl

First Post
Also as the Drones moved first, Uhtred could have attacked with his axe (instead of throwing hand axes) and not at disadvantage (see IC) so I will edit if he wants to do that...

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Is Tirion maintaining the Spirit Guardians spell from the last fight? If so thats fine but you spent at least a couple of minutes there and then coming down the tunnel so I am going to say that you have used at least 5 minutes (so up to five minutes left).
Ues, it's from the last fight. I wasn't sure how long it has been. I always assume buffs that last "1 minute"=around 1 combat and "10 minutes" is around 2, unless specific time is mentioned.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

GreenKarl

First Post
Yes thats what I kind of figured, so the fight lasted a few rounds, then the group searched around the place and grabbed some loot. Then the big cat heard something and you slowly moved down the tunnel saw the drone and then came into the next chamber. I figure that you still have 5 minutes left though.

TallIan

Explorer
I meant to add that I would attack with the great axe if the drones went first, but must have gotten distracted or something.

I'll edit the post to show that tomorrow.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads