• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E [OCC] Against the Slavelords PBP

TallIan

Explorer
Sorry i haven't had a chance to post today quite the pig work day i'll try to post tonight or tomorrow morning

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

TallIan

Explorer
Edited the post, which seems to have messed up the roll link, not that it makes a huge difference - "I cheat by missing twice, MMMMWWWWAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!."

I thought it would be simpler that way and seems fair anyway.

GreenKarl

First Post
Hmm but you are not at disadvantage attacking the drones due to your Frightened condition, you are at disadvantage (and cannot move towards) the Drone Cow. I am going to take your first two rolls then (a 5 and a 14 +7) so you hit with one attack

TallIan

Explorer
I was taking the first roll of each attack roll and ignoring the second roll so rolls of 5 and 3, but your way is nicer for me 😁

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

GreenKarl

First Post
Just as an FYI this weekend is going to be rough for me posting as we are visiting others. I will when I can but might be slow (and assuming others will also be pretty slow)

Remove ads