• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E [OCC] Against the Slavelords PBP

TallIan

Explorer
Just had a chance to check my pdf copy.

The second last sentence reads "This feature can restore a creature to no more than half of its hit point maximum."

Otherwise you can assign the 30 HP as you choose. Seems like an odd restriction though. But I think we'll most likely need it after (during?) the next fight.

Tall

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Yeah, I don't understand why restrict it like that. 30 hp spread over a party of 4 (two were really just top offs) isn't much. But I'll reapportion it the next time I get on to post.

GreenKarl

First Post
So I am not sure if you are heading back into the chamber where you fought the bug men and taking one of the two tunnels that were there or continuing down this tunnel to see where the other bug man ran off too...

OR you could take a Short Rest somewhere also...

TallIan

Explorer
_: 1D20+1 = [10]+1 = 11

I was going to post IC but then got a bit confused as to what Tirion is doing, since KahleshNestor has posted as though we can't block the tunnel and has run out, but also wrote that he would like to stay and block the tunnel. I think you are waiting for an answer to your tactical question.

Uhtred would prefer to block the tunnel if that affect the decision.

GreenKarl

First Post
Yes you can block the very entrance of the tunnel so he can edit if he wants... The bug men will still be able to double up on the front two fighters though, as they can cling to the walls, etc.

ArwensDaughter

Adventurer
If Uhtred and Tirion block the tunnel, can Quellathe shoot over/around them? KahlessNestor seemed to think so, but your (GreenKarl's) post seemed to imply that was not the case.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads