• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OCC] Stargate SG-1 – Confrontation – OCC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuke261

Rogue Warrior
Keia (and Jarval),
The Winchester listed seems much more similar. Especially for damage purposes.

Nuke

Jarval

Explorer
Yeah, I'm happier with the generic Lever Action Rifle stats. Lucas' rifle is very definitely not a sniper rifle. Unless you're a deer, of course...

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Jarval said:
Yeah, I'm happier with the generic Lever Action Rifle stats. Lucas' rifle is very definitely not a sniper rifle. Unless you're a deer, of course...

Then we're all agreed. :) Add it to your equipment and character sheet in the rogue's gallery.

Keia

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Recruitment

I will be looking for a person to take over KitanaVorr's character, Lorelai Nguyen, for the foreseeable future.

My requirements are that the person taking over the character:
* Have the ability to post at least daily,
* Have to ability to write well thought out posts,
* Maintain the personality and background (at least to start) that Lorelai currently has,
* The player must be female

If anyone knows of someone that would be interested, please have them post in this thread. This is Not first come first serve. I'm looking for the best candidate for the story.

Keia

kid A

First Post
keia,

i have updated andreev's character sheet to the new "stargate sg-1" sheet, and he has also been leveled up. as of now, the character sheet appearing in the "active roster" thread is completely current.

can you check it when you get a chance and let me know of any problems? thanks!

-kid A

Nuke261

Rogue Warrior
My buddy brought his new digital camera over and while talking about the game we came up with the idea to take these photos. Hope you like them, I know we had fun taking them!

Photo 1: Ilianov, Donovan, Durant, Fisher and Stewart
Photo 2: Ilianov, Donovan and Durant

Nuke

Attachments

• SG23001.jpg
    SG23001.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 66
  • SG23002.jpg
    SG23002.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 61

Keia

I aim to misbehave