OD&D 4 me (April Fools)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pbartender

First Post
Whisperfoot said:
Oh, you poor, poor people. You think this was all a joke? Oh no, Morrus signed on the dotted line and now this place is mine. All :) :) :) :) ing mine! That's right, all the stupid pendantic :) :) :) :) ing will soon be at an end because I'm breaking out the banhammer and smashing some of you poor sods to make examples out of you.

Oh, and don't go thinking of running off now. Where are you planning on going? :) :) :) :) ing RPG.net? Make me laugh! So everyone get ready for the new ENWorld, or as I like to call it :) :) :) :) YOU WORLD!

Piratecat, please check your PMs. I will need a henchman or two, and if you can't do it and maintain your dignity as PKitty, maybe we could break Apocalyptic Kitty out of retirement? Seriously. think about it.

What a dip:):):):).

Hey Darrin, if you really want to pretend like the you're :):):):)ing swearing, you need to take out the god-:):):):) spaces between the :):):):)ing smilies. Clicking on the :):):):) smilies four times in a row just makes you look like a :):):):)ing poser who's too afraid type ":):):):)" in public.

CleverNickName said:
All I know is, many people that I used to find insightful and dignified have started behaving like...well, much less than insightful and dignified.

Insightful and dignified, my ass.

The only reason I'm posting like this, is that about 4 pages ago in the thread I noticed █████████ ██████████████████ █████████████ Rel, Nemm and Piratecat ████████████████ ██████. After that, ████ ███████████ ██████████████████████ ██████████████. So I think you might understand why ███████████████████ █████████████████████████ ████████ ████. :):):):) the :):):):)ers.

:):):):)ity :):):):)ity :):):):) :):):):) :):):):)ing :):):):)!

NYAH!

Can I be a Moderator? I think I've proven I've got all the necesssary skills.

Wow. I'm tired.

Last edited:

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
Pbartender said:
What a dip:):):):).

Hey Darrin, if you really want to pretend like the you're :):):):)ing swearing, you need to take out the god-:):):):) spaces between the :):):):)ing smilies. Clicking on the :):):):) smilies four times in a row just makes you look like a :):):):)ing poser who's too afraid type ":):):):)" in public.

Insightful and dignified, my ass.

The only reason I'm posting like this, is that about 4 pages ago in the thread I noticed █████████ ██████████████████ █████████████ Rel, Nemm and Piratecat ████████████████ ██████. After that, ████ ███████████ ██████████████████████ ██████████████. So I think you might understand why ███████████████████ █████████████████████████ ████████ ████. :):):):) the :):):):)ers.

:):):):)ity :):):):)ity :):):):) :):):):) :):):):)ing :):):):)!

NYAH!

Can I be a Moderator? I think I've proven I've got all the necesssary skills.
Wow. I'm tired.

I try to be nice, I really do, but where does it get me.

Pbartender, you're suspended for a week.

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Well I'm pleased to announce that, as one of the few moderators here to remain faithful to OD&D and the Legacy of Gygax, I have been reinstated under the new management!

Now let's see if we can clean house and remove some of the bastards who gave me such fits yesterday...

Rel said:
Well I'm pleased to announce that, as one of the few moderators here to remain faithful to OD&D and the Legacy of Gygax, I have been reinstated under the new management!

Now let's see if we can clean house and remove some of the bastards who gave me such fits yesterday...

Sweet! Hey, sorry about some of the stuff I said yesterday. I was just a little cranky.

I'm really glad to see that diaglo has kept somebody who really "gets" what D&D is supposed to be about.

Last edited by a moderator:

diaglo

Adventurer
Rodrigo Istalindir said:
Ok, that's just a load of crap. If the downfall of the ancien regime results in the likes of you being allowed to wield power again, I call for a recount. Or re-roll. Or something. I don't care if Diaglo granted us amnesty, I'm willing to take up arms (or keyboard, as it were) and protest.

Who's with me?
20 is optimal.

but i'm all for refereeing whatever the members number is now for the site.

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
I'm willing to come back and help to moderate the plebes on the stipulation that Alex/Plane-sailing is stripped of his powers.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Rodrigo Istalindir said:
Sweet! Hey, sorry about some of the stuff I said yesterday. I was just a little cranky.

I'm really glad to see that diaglo has kept somebody who really "gets" what D&D is supposed to be about.
I'm with you! This new regime rocks. They've returned to the basics, and thus have restored my faith in gaming. I will never, ever rest until I find a way to make sure their ideas live on forever!

Man, I need a sammich.

Last edited by a moderator:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads