OD&D 4 me (April Fools)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kid Charlemagne

I am the Very Model of a Modern Moderator
Oh, and just because some Mods are off their meds doesn't mean Board rules aren't still in effect. Some of us are still actually minding the shop and not off in our cups somewhere. Jeezus!

hafrogman

Adventurer
you too, buddy - PS

THIS POST HAS BEEN CENSORED BY THE MAN. THE REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE VLOGGED!

Last edited:

Remathilis

Legend
Kid Charlemagne said:
Oh, and just because some Mods are off their meds doesn't mean Board rules aren't still in effect. Some of us are still actually minding the shop and not off in our cups somewhere. Jeezus!

You want a cookie or something?

OreoCookies2.jpg

Slander

Explorer
hafrogman said:
No, Morris is just Tech Admin. Morrus is the chief. . . except that he's selling off his interests to a corporate sponsor. Mum's the word on that though, don't tell anyone.

I hear Stephen Colbert is shopping the rights to EN World so he'll have a better chance of getting his 4E books early.

JamesM

First Post
Pbartender said:
Keep that kind of language to yourself, buddy - PS
edited by Moderator - don't call out the Mods, boys...
-Kid Charlemagne

Last edited by a moderator:

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
Piratecat said:
No. I resigned, because Morrus has told me his future plans for the site, and I don't approve; he doesn't get to be a jerk just because he's been drinking and is angry at Rel. There are principles at stake here.

Could you re-think your decision? OK, I know you don't approve but helping with the transition would be nice. The furore on the announcement of 4e was bad enough with half the moderators away gaming with Gary Gygax, but this is going to be pretty tough.

Think about it. Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads