Of Vile Darkness

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Loviana: Half-Nymph/Female (Rogue/Corruptor/Bondblade)

* Her anger and frustration quickly disappears at the sight of Orshallan and Loviana feels the sudden unquenchable need to be held but she tries to ignore it as she allows him to lead her. *

And I thank you for that my dear… It seems like we have so much turmoil, and issues to deal with, but I want you to know that I do deeply love you. I know it seems bizarre for a woman who has never felt that that way before to have so few doubts about it but I do Orshallan. I love you so deeply! ”

* As he leads her she tries to hold back her tears with limited success. *

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*Orshallan embraces her tightly and gives her a firm and surprisingly passionate kiss.*

"As do I," he says simply. With a gesture, Orshallan's features blur slightly and both his face and form take on the appearance of a simple working man. Leading her out the back, he backtracks to a tavern called the Shepard's Pipe, and finds a secluded table underneath the stairs.

"Tell me what you're thinking," he says sofly, massaging her hand.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Loviana: half-nymph/female (Corruptor/Bondblade/Rogue)

* Loviana stunned by the kiss and finds herself speechless for most of the trip, but she smiles happily as they reach there destination as Orshallan had remembered his promise. *

* She smiles as Orshallan messages her delicate hands, but it appears hallow and it’s easy for him to know she is lost in thought. Started by his words Loviana jumps slightly, and she gives an embarrassed smile as she tries to reply to his words. *

A few seconds later she smiles not so innocently, “That you’re a wonderful kisser and that I could truly enjoy losing myself in them.” Her smile weakens, “but I’m worried that I will never get that chance, that even though we love each other we will never be able to except and live with are differences…”

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
"It depends, I guess, on the strength of love. And what we both want to sacrifice for our own happiness. Did you know I am not considered the most holy man in Low'verok? That honor goes to Jenar Galforth, the Divine Forbidder. The reason I became the high priest was because Jenar was always too lost in prayer to be the administrator a church like mine needs. And while I have conversed with celestials and spoken to direct servants of Heironeous, while I have received visions of astounding power from the glory of Celestia... I have often wondered what it would be like to do good unfettered by the trappings of rank and power."

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

* Loviana listens slightly stunned by Orshallan’s words, and his apparent change of heart, but she continues to smile encouragingly at him. *

“Well I think they made a smart choice selecting you my dear, but Orshallan, I doubt my love has caused those dreams, you have to sneak out to get a meal so I know you’ve had these dreams for awhile…” Her voice hints at confusion, “Or are you trying to tell me something more than a simple dream?”

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
"Someone like me is expected to be full of fire and brimstone to convert the heathens. Unfortunetly, in this city I cannot do that. I want both more and less than my position demands of me. I want freedom to be myself, to love, to laugh, to not have to spend every hour of every day in constant meditation and contemplation. But I have had no true reason other than boyish daydreams of indolence to do such a thing. But then I met you. You are worth this leap of faith, my love," he whispers horsely. "You are worth so much more than you ever dreamed, and you are worth all the love and honor I can give you."

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

* The stunning effect from the words had slightly left Loviana but their effect had not as she could no longer control her emotions, the biggest proud smile of her life is tarnished by tears streaming uncontrolled down her delicate cheeks. *

* She squeezes his hands reassuringly until her own hands hurt painfully as it takes all of her willpower to keep seated. *

“My love… I don’t know what to say. I’m honored, and trilled, that you think of me like that… I cried myself to sleep last night, to scared to pray for my dreams to come true, yet somehow someone heard them… I don’t how to respond, I’m utterly speechless, but I love you! Where will we go? Where is it that you want to travel to my love?”

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
"We can go anywhere we wish, dearheart. I have money enough for a long journey. One thing I must do though... I must tell them I am leaving, and elevate Jenar to my position. I will abdicate my position and receive absolution, then we can leave the city. Perhaps we can go to the Sea of Song," he says with a bright smile, bringing her hands up to his mouth for a kiss.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

* The tears still fresh but controlled Loviana blushes at Orshallan’s gentlemen’s touch, though it was not unfamiliar feeling the gentlemen had never really known her. She smiles brightly at the hinted at joke and her voices carries a certain amount of delight as she replies. *

“That would work if you wish my dear, I’ve been through the area in travel but never for any length of time and never in enjoyment. Please take your time Orshallan, I’m here waiting for you, and you’ve already proven your love to me.”

linnorm

Explorer
Ralam Human Rogue 5 / Assassin 7

*Ralam quickly examines the sitting room and takes a quick look into the bath; noting exits, windows, and things that could be used for cover. Nice place, maybe I can manage a trip back here after work. After commiting the layout to memory Ralam retires to one of the rooms to drop off his pack and double check his equipment. Dread Lord's Touch at his side and daggers hidden (using Absorb Weapon on his Dagger of Venom). He then returns to the sitting room to lounge with a glass of wine until summoned by the baroness.*

Remove ads