• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Off On The Rim

Korin VII was a small planet, just outside the borders of Hutt Space. Mostly covered in blue-green grasslands with a few rivers and other bodies of water, there are only a few true settlement. Uncared for by most, but managed by a small and nearly pointless Imperial Garrison in the only major city, Keleros.

On a Core World, Keleros would be considered a tiny little collection of buildings and four landing bays that cost cheaper than they probably should. Sitting in one of them, was the Rising Phoenix. Bought by Prince Viktor Tsang for whatever reasons, this small dock was holding his daughter's ship.

"Imperial problems" Tsang had told his daughter and the crew members. Why he said this would confuse anyone that was part of his shadier work, as they knew well that there should never have been any "Imperial Problems" with them. But they had listened, and here they were...for who knew how long.

Thomas Hobbes

First Post
Daos stands aside, holding still for a moment before exploding into a brief flurry of action, stabbing the air in front of him with a vibro blade shortly hidden again in his coat.

"We'll go soft if we wait here too long," he deadpans. "You need adversity to keep an edge."

Paxus Asclepius

First Post
Thomas Hobbes said:
Daos stands aside, holding still for a moment before exploding into a brief flurry of action, stabbing the air in front of him with a vibro blade shortly hidden again in his coat.

"We'll go soft if we wait here too long," he deadpans. "You need adversity to keep an edge."

Lance sits in the corner, leaning over a small workbench on which is spread out a tremendous collection of blaster parts. He appears to be calibrating his X-45 for the third time today. "No kidding. It's been far too long since I saw any action, even in training."

Mordane76

First Post
"I don't know, Korin says. "It's kinda nice here -- quiet... kinda like home. Plus, it's doesn't hurt that it's sort of my planet," Korin says with a smile.

Last edited:

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Talon Darkstrider: Human/Male (Scoundrel/Soldier)

Talon watches the others with slight amusement, as he had long grown accustomed to downtime during his service of the Emperor.

Slightly distracted as he had been making a list of what maintenance he should do next upon the Rising Phoenix, he finally responds to the group, "We wait, like we where told too... Besides theirs maintenance to do."

With that he goes back to his list deciding what to prioritize and do first.

Last edited:

Thomas Hobbes

First Post
Paxus Asclepius said:
"Doesn't seem that homelike to me. It's damn near uninhabited, except for Imperials. Hardly a center of Galactic culture and learning."

"I would say more that it's not an asteroid field. Not very Alderaanian at all."

Festy_Dog

First Post
Brother Shatterstone said:
"We wait, like we where told too... Besides theirs maintenance to do."

"And let the festivities begin," Kluurz says, with obvious sarcasm, as he twiddles his thumbs.

Thomas Hobbes said:
"I would say more that it's not an asteroid field. Not very Alderaanian at all."

Kluurz looks over.

"Pretty harsh thing to say," he adds, "Lotta people died there, pacifists for the most part."

Last edited:

Paxus Asclepius

First Post
Festy_Dog said:
"Lotta people died there, pacifists for the most part."

"Has a lot to do with why they died, isn't it? If they hadn't insisted on going against the Empire without a fleet of their own, they'd still be around, wouldn't they?"

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads