• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Off To War... Recriutment/Discussion

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Hmm i was originally aiming for Lora to be a warrior/mage and getting to WW attack. However now i think she will not have enough feats..

Why is that?? you know you could take a lvl of another class and develop something just make sure you play it in game as well then it will be np for you to collect some extra feats

HM

Theroc

First Post
Still not sure what I need to do to finalize Aidan's levelup. Put the stuff in the second post in the main post, and put that in a spoiler as well?

Also, is IC running yet? If not, HM, could you roll our HP's?

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I heard IC is running now

All you need do is change numbers in "main" post and put the spoiler in the "LVL UP" post.

And you should be good let me know when that's done I'll give your character sheet the once over.

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Ok i didn't wait for you to let me know before I checked in on Aidan sorry here are some things I found missing in character post:

-Should say Level: 2
-Flat footed AC is 12 (CHA bonus applies)
-All attacks need BAB added to them (i.e. unarmed strike +2, sickle +2 etc.)
-total skill points is 39 and max ranks should read 5/2.5
-skill points spent I believe to be 38 (plz double check my double check)
-free outfit not listed in equipment (I think it should be peasant or monks)
-add 20gp to gold and bear headed brooch(still not appraised) to sheet

And I think Aidan will be set

EDIT: As I am looking over ML's character i noticed something amiss and I think it as on someone elses sheet also but under languages it would be more common to understand Gnoll than it would to have Orc so if anyone would like to make the switch go ahead and then let me know. thank you.

Note to ALL XP will be givin out tomorrow night and I will be fast forwarding while I have the day off so any last minute questions/intros plz do in the next 36 hours thank you.

HM

Last edited:

Dragonwriter

First Post
Note to ALL XP will be givin out tomorrow night and I will be fast forwarding while I have the day off so any last minute questions/intros plz do in the next 36 hours thank you.

HM

I'm still hangin' around, waiting for someone to double-check my Duskblade (anyone with PH2 in this group?)... Though Jareth should be good for RP in the meantime...

Seeing as I'd rather not just barge in (though Jareth might do that...), do you think you could give me an intro soon, HM?

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Your intro will be in tommorrow nights set up for a new game DW yes as long as you have description and basics down you should be good.

I'm at the library right now they have a DMG2 for 3.5 but no PHB2 weird that is.

So sit tight and I will intro you into the group tomorrow night and you can start RPing on the 1st and thanks for the patience :)

HM

Dragonwriter

First Post
Your intro will be in tommorrow nights set up for a new game DW yes as long as you have description and basics down you should be good.

I'm at the library right now they have a DMG2 for 3.5 but no PHB2 weird that is.

So sit tight and I will intro you into the group tomorrow night and you can start RPing on the 1st and thanks for the patience :)

HM

Excellent, thanks very much!

And that is funny, but libraries are a tricky source for D&D references...

Theroc

First Post
Ok i didn't wait for you to let me know before I checked in on Aidan sorry here are some things I found missing in character post:

-Should say Level: 2
-Flat footed AC is 12 (CHA bonus applies)
-All attacks need BAB added to them (i.e. unarmed strike +2, sickle +2 etc.)
-total skill points is 39 and max ranks should read 5/2.5
-skill points spent I believe to be 38 (plz double check my double check)
-free outfit not listed in equipment (I think it should be peasant or monks)
-add 20gp to gold and bear headed brooch(still not appraised) to sheet

And I think Aidan will be set
Whoops, forgot the level, lol.
Somehow we missed the flatfooted during the original creation, lol.
Little confused on the total skill points.
Monk with the +2 bonus to skills you mentioned means Aidan started with 7(6+1) X4 skillpoints, which is 28.
Level two rolls around, it'd be 7(6+1)+1
28+6=34
For my skillpoints spent I have 37. So, I'm definitely mixed up somewhere.
For free outfit, how much does a peasant outfit weigh?
For the brooch, how much does it weigh?

Remove ads