Off To War... Recriutment/Discussion

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Nope but you have to admit it made for a great story almost like a movie you trying to defend and since your young the veteran got in a quick knee and down you went like IC knew what needed to be done lol

HM

Theroc

First Post
Nope but you have to admit it made for a great story almost like a movie you trying to defend and since your young the veteran got in a quick knee and down you went like IC knew what needed to be done lol

HM

True, though I think Aidan kickin' his arse would have made for a good story too. Maybe wouldn't have looked as good with Lora though.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
catching up as tomorrow is a big day for Off to War but haven't heard from wyswiyg in IC

You out there buddy??? Athos just sitting by the fire quietly adjusting to his new armor.

And FM I know has class and a RL but he will be around I am sure.

ok off to bed and tommorrow will kick the IC in the pants and start towards another sub quest and mini adventures for a few of you.

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
@Dragonwriter:

First thanks for the 5 parts on the totem warriors I'm sure that was not easy and I owe you one :)

Second I am doing XP & checking the RG and would like you to post your character there as long as you have a description and background (which you do) then I will add you to the roll call and you can start earning XP this next go round.

Also will be telling you a little via pm about what is going on in the IC up to you and your 8 cha to decide what you tell everyone else LOL

@Myth and Legend:

If you have time to check DW's crunch for his character I will owe you one (boy i will owe a lot of favors) so he can take part in the up coming quest.

Also need a go-no-go on finishing my double check of Lora

@Theroc:

Need a go-no-go for Aidan (all i really need do is count those crazy skills lol)

@Everyone Else

Hello ;)

HM

Dragonwriter

First Post
@Dragonwriter:

First thanks for the 5 parts on the totem warriors I'm sure that was not easy and I owe you one :)

Second I am doing XP & checking the RG and would like you to post your character there as long as you have a description and background (which you do) then I will add you to the roll call and you can start earning XP this next go round.

Also will be telling you a little via pm about what is going on in the IC up to you and your 8 cha to decide what you tell everyone else LOL

Not at all.

And I'll post Jareth to the RG. I have read through the IC, so I know what's happened, though Jareth doesn't.

Dej Koosh

First Post
Hey I'm Jed and I'm kind of new to enworld but I've been playing D&D for a few years now and I would like to join this campagain.

I've got a couple questions though.
What is your starting gold? Would I be aloud to make a cross class between the Ranger and the Scout (adventurer's handbook)? Maybe give the scout the Longbow, track, and a full progression BAB. Let me know what you think. You can never have to much D&D.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Hey I'm Jed and I'm kind of new to enworld but I've been playing D&D for a few years now and I would like to join this campagain.

I've got a couple questions though.
What is your starting gold? Would I be aloud to make a cross class between the Ranger and the Scout (adventurer's handbook)? Maybe give the scout the Longbow, track, and a full progression BAB. Let me know what you think.
Welcome to EnWorld Jed,

A ranger would be useful for this upcoming quest and you may twik any class you like from the PHB. If you want a base class from somewhere else you will need to send me the info in some form. What I remember about scouts is they have a rogue type sneak attack damage. So you want a tracking, bow wielding, warrior who gets to deal extra dmg within thirty feet?

Also characters recieve their average gold for class as listed in the PHB pg 111 example: Barbarian 4d4x10(100gp) so your starting gold would be 100gp

Also Welcome to Off To War

You can never have to much D&D.

true true stop in the new guy thread and say hello to everyone

HM

Dej Koosh

First Post
The scout has the skirmish ability which is similiar to sneak attack but instead of catching them flat footed, all you have to do is move at least 10 ft in that round. This makes the scout a completely mobile character.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Experience Sept 16th-Sept 30th

Code:
ghostcat                          360
Erwinfoxjj                        340
wysiwyg                           210
Myth and Legend                    70
Theroc                             90
Frozen Messiah                     65

Congrats to ghostcat and Erwinfoxjj both who are now Level 2!!!

I knew that the quest xp would even out the RP xp ML and Theroc got.

HM

Remove ads