Offical Style - form fillable with a spell casting layer!

sidonunspa

First Post
I have just uploaded Offical Style - form fillable with a spell casting layer! to the downloads area.

Hi everyone

some of you may know me as a rules developer for Paradigm Concepts, and yes, I still play and love D&D...

I whipped up this character sheet based off the Pre-Gen sheet presented by WotC,

• Added a layer for spellcasters
  • Added javascript to add a picture to your character sheet
  • Changed the 2nd page to be more useful/flexible,
  • Added a blank page for additional notes.
  • Included a clear form button

Note on Spellcaster/Non-Spell Caster Options you will see buttons to hide/show the spell caster's fields and non-spell caster's fields. You still need to show the correct layer.. the buttons do not turn them on and off.

Any questions? please do not be afraid to ask!

I used WoTC's design so the copy write is all theirs... just think of it as our little gift from PCI!

and if you are up for it check out our games (www.paradigmconcepts.com)

enjoy!

You can find the file here in the downloads section. Please use this thread for comments.

Norgrin

First Post
Re:

Thanks for doing this. So far so good, except I'm having trouble with the spellcasting layer.

Whether I hit the Spell Casters or NoSpells button, clicking in that area brings up a blank text box that covers the whole area.

Any text I enter in there then disappears once I click away from that box.

Any thoughts?

Trying this on a Mac, btw, with both Preview and PDF Signer.

Cris089

First Post
Image Place

I'm using Windows 8.1 and I am having trouble placing a image on the sheet. Every time I put my mouse over "Character Appearance" slot it tells me to "Click to Insert Image" but when I click nothing happens. How do I go about placing an image on the character sheet? Please get back to me soon. Thank you.

Remove ads