• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ohio Gameday 3: March 13th - Event is over! - Planning for Gameday IV begins?

Noskov

Explorer
Ohio Gamers

Speaking of Ohio gamers....Has anyone posted to this thing yet? If not, I would encourage it. If not for yourselves, do it for me because I need to find more gamers.

Anyway, here's the link. Send it to people from other states if you think they may be interested.

http://www5.brinkster.com/mshensley/

Last edited:

Quickbeam

Explorer
I'm still trying to free up the time and finances since an overnight stay is sorts mandatory for me to attend. I don't want to reserve any game slots or offer to run another CoC game until I'm certain that I can be present.

Noskov

Explorer
Long Trip

Yeah, that may be a problem with us too....it's almost a 4 hour trip. I seriously doubt we'll be staying though....just lots of driving!!

Noskov

Explorer
Curious

Anyone know if carpedavid (Cleveland, Ohio), plans on attending....or has anyone ask? Just curious. He's from my neck of the woods.

fett527

First Post
Noskov said:
Anyone know if carpedavid (Cleveland, Ohio), plans on attending....or has anyone ask? Just curious. He's from my neck of the woods.

It's open to everyone on ENWorld, point him to the thread if you can.

Noskov

Explorer
Curious

Anyone have any idea how many people are coming to this? Just us here on the board, or is everyone here bringing more or what?

Enkhidu

Explorer
Traditionally, ENWorld gatherings are for ENWorld posters, lurkers, and an occasional FoP (friend of a poster), though I think we can safely say we'll not be turning you away if a bring more than one or two FoP's!

Space/game slot wise I planned on having 3 tables of 4 to 8 running concurrently, and having two slots. So far I've only gotten solid confirmation on two games (and sketchy confirmation on a third). If that's changed for anyone, please let me know, as I'll be combing the thread again this evening and updating the first post. I'll also likely be PM those who said they could run games to pin them down on if/when they'll be able to do so, and get some more specifics on what they'll be running and for how many players.

Look here tomorrow for more info!

Remove ads