• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ohio Gameday 3: March 13th - Event is over! - Planning for Gameday IV begins?

fett527

First Post
Sorry, glad to see you will make it. We'll be there. E-mail Enkhidu or myself and we'll give you a cell number to contact in case you need help with directions.

Meeki

First Post
Hmmm.. my spring break starts today... and I live only 40 mins away from dayton down here in oxford... I think just maybe i can convince my friend to go up there w/ me even tho its only a one days notice but hey were college students not like its anything that unusual.... I would be interested in playing some D&D 3.5 or 3.0 if anyone is running and I can make it.. Ill try to post later on tonight when I find out.

Enkhidu

Explorer
Psst!

I've got a big binder full of 3E/3.5E conversions for old 1E mods (and the mods to boot!) if we've got interest...

And all day is enough time to run the Slavers series if we do it old school tournament style (since it looks like we're going to end up with a small crowd)

Just helping sweeten the pot.

See you tomorrow!

blacksagelobo

First Post
I live here in dayton. I did not realize this event was here. I will try to see if I can get some babysitting and make it. I could run the Conan RPG if I get there.

Remove ads