• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ohio Gameday 3: March 13th - Event is over! - Planning for Gameday IV begins?

fett527

First Post
Keep it at the top for as long as we can. we seem to be getting some good late interest.

Just to make sure everybody knows they will get to meet Enkhidu the winner of the last two IRON DM Tournaments. Go here to see how his PERFECT run has happened!!!!

DanMcS

Explorer
Meh. Sorry for not posting; I woke up yesterday sick as a dog and rolled over and went back to bed, not to arise until midafternoon. Stupid cold or whatever it was. Hope you guys had fun.

Enkhidu

Explorer
Not a problem Dan - though you missed out on some slaver-killin'.

We had a really small turnout for this gameday, and everyone that showed was local (in fact, we all game together!). So we took the day to do what for us is a marathon session that lasted about 8 hours - I broke out my big book of conversions and some old 1e mods and we spent the day killing Slavers. And, since we all knew each other, we didn't take any pictures...

Though I can probably come up with some pics of D'Shai with a mullet if I looked hard enough...

Anyway, even though we didn't have many people show we still had a bunch of fun (and I was able to exercise my rusty DMing chops), and if we could be assured of getting a larger crowd in the Dayton area I'd be more than willing to get the space we had over the weekend.

See you in the funny pages!

fett527

First Post
Yeah, we had fun gaming, would have been nice to have seen some different faces.

Great fun though. I love going through those old modules. We did learn that even though a room is empty it doesn't mean there's nothing in it. :D Enkhidu can explain that one.

It's obvious though that Gameday needs to be in Columbus as the turn out was much better for those. It is a more centralized location. Crothian, DanMcs and ashockney are gonna have to step up next time and find some place for us get together.

[Mell Allen voice]See you next time on This Week in Baseball...err Gaming!![/Mell Allen voice]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads