Ohio Gameday - Feb 24, 2007 - Fun was had by one and all!

Bubbalicious

First Post
Plenty of room for more games. There's room for up to about 6 or 7 games at a time. I really doubt we'll have that much, but there's still plenty of room for all time slots. (Although I would like it very much if you ran the M&M in the afternoon or evening so I can play. I've already committed to a morning game)

You just need to post a synopsis and a time preference so Enkhidu can slot you up.

Insight

Adventurer
I'll come up with a synopsis for the adventure and submit later this week (maybe tomorrow). It will most likely be in the afternoon anyway since I am coming from Columbus and don't feel like getting up at the crack of dawn.

:D

EDIT: ... and here we are!

Table X - Triumph in High Orbit
GM: Insight
System: Mutants & Masterminds, Second Edition
Synopsis: The new orbital space station, Triumph, has somehow come under control of the evil supervillain organization known as Shadow-13. Your heroes must first find Shadow-13’s terrestrial headquarters, then travel to Space Station Triumph and drive out the villains.

Up to 6 heroes will be provided. No pre-gen characters please!

Afternoon slot, please.

Last edited:

Enkhidu

Explorer
Yer in the M&M game.

The morning dwarf game currently has fewer players, but I'm going to wait until it begins to fill up before I plop you in a seat. That way we'll get a better feel for what the balance will be like.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases