OK, we have a problem [please read!]

BiggusGeekus

That's Latin for "cool"
Morrus said:
Yeah - that's the general "intent" of the CS accounts, although it doesn't work out so well. Maybe it's just a presentation thing.

If the accounts expire, then I've never received a message saying so. If they don't expire, then maybe that's something to think about.

-BG

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
hewligan said:
Good luck. I jokingly mentioned in my paypal thing that I would pay another $5 for being able to view the site in white background with black text. In truth, I would probably pay $20 for that :)

You already can! On the bottom left of every page there's a dropdown style chooser. Also, in your account options, there's a dropdown box whereby you choose the default style for viewing.

There's the standard black, and there's "Light", "Stealth" and "Player's Handbook".

Lazybones

Adventurer
Morrus said:
You already can! On the bottom left of every page there's a dropdown style chooser. Also, in your account options, there's a dropdown box whereby you choose the default style for viewing.

There's the standard black, and there's "Light", "Stealth" and "Player's Handbook".
Oh, man, I can't believe I never noticed that before... Heck, just reading your post is worth the $ I sent, Morrus... ;)

Well, I suppose I've been freeloading around here for long enough. I'll purchase a CS account as soon as I can reactivate my Paypal account (I haven't used it in a couple of years, and have moved since then... this may be interesting).

As another idea, is there any way we could do another promotion with printed books like with Portable Hole Full of Beer? I really really wanted to get one, but by the time I got around to ordering it, it wasn't available anymore (if there are any copies left, I'll gladly pay for one). I think some people might be more enticed to donate if we could offer some sort of compensation. I understand it might not be feasible right now, but it's something to keep in mind if the "yearly fund raiser" idea takes off.

RichGreen

Adventurer
Morrus said:

Never noticed this before -- doh!

GMSkarka

Explorer
Adamant Entertainment wants to do our part, to thank EN World for the critical role it plays in our success.

As we've just announced, we're going to donate 50% of our sales this week to EN World. From Saturday, May 19th through Saturday, May 26th -- half of everything we make, we'll set aside for EN World.

Hope that helps.

Remove ads