[OMENRPG] Struggle for Dominance

[OMENRPG]Ben

First Post
[Please continue the conversation, this is the most interesting part for me. I want to see how you guys plan on tackling this. If you have OOC questions feel free to ask.]

Velmont

First Post
"I have worked once for him. He paid well, on time, business have been good with him. And I don't doubt it will be again like it. If we stick to the contract, he cannot allow to not fulfill it, or he will lose control of station. Some thing, if we don't fulfill our part, he might make an example of us, to make sure to pass the message to everyone that he has thing in control."

Nohome grabs to extra bottle of water and hand it to Durkim and Max.

"Actually, he cannot show anything else, or this station will fall into chaos. For the file, he never told us what is on it, so even if I read it, I cannot tell if it is what he seek. The best thing, is to bring our man alive, so if we bring up the wrong file, he will still be able to talk and reveal where he has hidden them."

[OMENRPG]Ben

First Post
[[MENTION=30034]ghostcat[/MENTION] , [MENTION=24234]kinem[/MENTION], [MENTION=13739]Velmont[/MENTION], [MENTION=59043]Walking Dad[/MENTION] , anything else you all would like to add? If this isn't keeping the interest of the group we can cancel the game for now. But if you guys would like to continue I'd like to see at least one post a day from everyone, if possible.

OMEN is a game in which you can't really just walk in to a scenario unprepared and expect to live. People have explosives and poisons and guns, so plan accordingly.]

Velmont

First Post
"OK, so what can you all do... I'll start. I'm good to pass unnoticed, to introduce myself in place I shouldn't go... all kind of stuff a burglar can do. The only thing, I don't steal. I kill. I favor sniping when possible, but in a space station, you don't have that much open space, so I sometimes find more creative way to do it.

Sadly here, we want our target alive, so it will be more challenging than usual."

kinem

Adventurer
"As a former enforcer, I have some experience in capturing targets alive. As you see I carry a KEM, sometimes useful for moving people against their will. I also am skilled with a PLUG, which is concealable and which can incapacitate a living target.

I am well versed in technology. I can also sneak around if needed but my skill in that area is not exceptional.

I say that our first move is to scout out the docks area - maybe not all together - and find out Dekt's situation. The second move, we can't decide until that is done"
Durkim says.

Walking Dad

First Post
Motog

"I can hit fast and hard with a club or shotgun and can take a hit. That's it. Don't expect me to do any talking, subterfuge or sneaking around."

OOC: sorry, don't feel like I can contribute much. Besides of resistance and combat, Motog is bad at everything.

ghostcat

First Post
"As I said previously, I'm an explosives expert. I'm also fairly good at adopting technology for purposes for which it wasn't actually intended." As he says this Max, grins evilly.

"So, anyone any ideas how top proceed?"

Velmont

First Post
"Fine, we lack of a faceman, but we could be able to get that done. I don't know your name, except for him" pointing Max, "and I don't want to know them. So whatever happen, we will be safer. I suggest you call me Shorty. Take the nick you wish, but take something that you can introduce in a mundane discussion."

"OK, I think our former enforcer is right, we need to do some recon before deciding anything else. Would it be possible to install directly some video surveillance of the zone we want to watch?"

ghostcat

First Post
"Before we plant our own bugs. We should try to use the station's existing surveillance system,"

OOC: Ben. How does Max go about tapping into the station's security system?

[OMENRPG]Ben

First Post
[[MENTION=59043]Walking Dad[/MENTION], Motog isn't "bad" at anything, even a +3 adds a substantial percentage bonus of success. Most of the target numbers are around 15-20, or are opposed checks, so Motog's bonuses are still substantial. He is a real combat power house and can single-handedly kill a whole squad of dudes with guns.]

[[MENTION=30034]ghostcat[/MENTION] , Max has a multitude of options available to him. There is no single system network or internet on the station, so it is mostly closed circuit local networks, similar to how someone's local wireless internet router works. With that in mind, Max can probably wirelessly tap into most systems, but they possess encryption. If you do a hard-wire, it might be a bit easier. You can roll a Tech roll to get more info.]

Remove ads