D&D 4E OMG! 4E PHB to Have RP advice!

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
Wolfspider said:
It's a sure sign both of a strawman argument and a joke getting old quick....

To be serial for a moment, Arguing that an argument is a strawman simply because it gets latched onto by the opposition to mock is quite fallacious.

Besides, D&D 4E is neither to anime or videogamey, but instead, too "F'ING METAL!".

I also heartily apologize for my initial posts spelling error.

Goblyn

Explorer
Charwoman Gene said:
Besides, D&D 4E is neither to anime or videogamey, but instead, too "F'ING METAL!".

Really? From what I've seen about 4e, compared to earlier edtions, it seems to me that 4e is not metal enough. I don't think there can be such thing as TOO metal. There is just enough or not enough.

Kintara

First Post
Goblyn said:
Really? From what I've seen about 4e, compared to earlier edtions, it seems to me that 4e is not metal enough. I don't think there can be such thing as TOO metal. There is just enough or not enough.
I know what you mean. The world is a continual disappointment. Everything gets so close to being absolutely METAL, but we never seem to make it. It's like trying to get to absolute zero. ;)

Driddle

First Post
Charwoman Gene said:
The latest wave of tests involved creating characters. The packet actually included the draft PHB chapter one, although only 4 races and 6 classes. Step one really puzzled me. It was Step 1: Create a concept.

Maybe it was a typo or mis-transcription. It was probably intended as "create an MMO role," or "create a concept around one of four combat purposes."

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
Driddle said:
Maybe it was a typo or mis-transcription. It was probably intended as "create an MMO role," or "create a concept around one of four combat purposes."

I hope so, all that amateur thespian stuff is creepy .

Remove ads