Adventurer
SO far, ive seen:
Badger the fire mage
Whisper the Talaxian Monk
Clarisse, the Mistress of many names, Battlemaster fighter
Lu-Manno, Goliath Cleric
Thandar Beardless, dwarven cleric
Kantor, Gnomish Rogue

I think there may be one more but I'm going on anyways. I believe it was Clarisse who was not sure what they got from last adventure and said they may have "before" purchases. This is fine as long as the purchases are not out of line for what is or was available for the locations you were in (no healing potions in 50 person hamlets, etc.)
Thanks to all of you for playing!
If you have not already, please make sure your characters have entries in the RG or links to where they can be found. The last time I ran a PB I tried to manage everything for the characters and that failed wildly so, this time, the main things I am interested in is AC and Passive perception and I'll let you guys manage the rest for your chars. K?

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Apologies for my extended absence. My daughter was born 2 weeks ago, and I severely underestimated the time she would occupy. I'll get back into this game ASAP!

mips42

Adventurer
WOW! Congrats! having had a daughter *albeit many yers ago) I understand. post when you can. She is your priority.

mips42

Adventurer
I'd hoped to get all 7 in init before proceeding but, beggars cant be choosers. so, if you've not posted init, you'll be at 1 and, if still nothing by your turn, you'll be helping the wounded. Best I can do.

Remove ads