ONLINE GAME - Fridays 8:00 PM CST - D&D 5e, Beginning with Starter Set adventure!

Aeternal

First Post
I am looking for 2 players right now for a Friday evening ONLINE game using Skype, Roll20 and eventually Fantasy Grounds 2. You can be new or experienced. Depending on how everything goes I might be including more adventuring for the group and extend your time into other adventures and a full campaign.

Note: I do not have an ultimate license for Fantasy Grounds 2... so you will have to have a subscription or purchase the player's 'lite' version for yourself to join in. But until I get comfortable with Fantasy Grounds 2 I will use Roll20.. how long that is, I am not sure, just depends.

Oh, I want serious players at my table! Don't stray too much to the "Role-player" or the "Roll-player" at either end of the extremes... some nice middle ground is what I am looking for in players at my table (online VTT).

Beyond that... I want respectful people, no bigots and no diatribes. That's about it.. PVT Message me and I will get back to you. Tell me your Skype name and also introduce yourself, that way I can get an idea about you... I will instant message you on Skype and chat and see if you seem like a good match. I am only taking two people at the moment... recruitment opens today... and ends when I find a fit. I already have two players that are committed and will wait until I find two more.

Thanks in Advance!

Last edited:

Remove ads