• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC] [AU] Stone Bones - Recruiting Replacement Player!

Erekose13

Explorer
All the RG info for all games I'm in is in my sig post too if you are looking for it. but rangerjohn has conveniently provided it for all.

Phaern is updated with the new spell selections for the battle with the ooze too.

dead_radish

Explorer
I need to find my AU book, and I'll update Kelthet. My rl game has been missed by me or my DM for 2 months, so it's hiding from me. ;)

And I actually lost all my subs about a month ago. It made me both sad and frustrated. I still feel like I'm missing a few threads out there somewhere....

Erekose13

Explorer
Sig posts are great for that. When the subs were lost across the board I had a nice list to go back through and add them quickly. Anyone can post in the thread that my sig post is in, as it is designed for PBP players to keep track of their games. I also put things like RG threads and old games in there and not bother subscribing to them as my sub list would get too long then.

Erekose13

Explorer
PS. a 6th level Iron Witch gains: +1Bab, +1 to all saves, +1 2nd level spell/day, +1 2nd level readied spell. and the normal: +d6 hp, 4+int skill points, 1 feat.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
If you're in one of my games and ever looking for anything, just check out the my sig post. It's very comprehensive. :) And deranged, and the sign of an obsessed mind. :D

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads