• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OOC: City of the Spider Queen [Full]

I'll ask for some stat rolls too :)

EDIT: Oh! And are we using Player's Guide to Faerun when it comes to Regional Feats, Updated Realms stuff, etc?

Last edited:

DemonAtheist

First Post
i as well

edit: also, how much metagaming do you want in character creation? seeing as how its called city of the spiderqueen, i could buy 50 elf bane arrows, but that seems kind of cheesy. Same with picking elf as my favored enemy. How do you feel about this kind of stuff?

Last edited:

Rayex

First Post
Ankh-Morpork Guard said:
I'll ask for some stat rolls too :)

EDIT: Oh! And are we using Player's Guide to Faerun when it comes to Regional Feats, Updated Realms stuff, etc?

Stats: 10, 11, 14, 15, 16, 17 = 42 points

I dont have the Players Guide to Faerun - yet. But if you want to use it, just give me some info on what you'll use.

Dakkareth

First Post
Merion "Greystreak" Sinfad

(First his normal name, second the nickname used by his friends and third his true name)

Stats using 34 point buy:
Code:
Str	9	9	cost: 1
Dex	10	10	cost: 2
Con	14	14	cost: 6
Int	18 +2	20	cost: 16
Wis	12	12	cost: 4
Cha	13	13	cost: 5
                      sum: 34

the +2 are the two ability increases at 4th and 8th level.

Also I don't have AU - what's this with defense bonus?

Last edited:

Rayex

First Post
DemonAtheist said:
i as well

edit: also, how much metagaming do you want in character creation? seeing as how its called city of the spiderqueen, i could buy 50 elf bane arrows, but that seems kind of cheesy. Same with picking elf as my favored enemy. How do you feel about this kind of stuff?

Stats: 10, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17 = 42 points

As for the rest, its up to you. If you want elfs as your favored enemy, thats fine, but it should be obvious from your backstory why you chose elf. (same for the rest of the favored enemies, for that sake.)

Rayex

First Post
Dakkareth said:
I don't have AU - what's this with defense bonus?

Stats using 34 point buy:
Code:
Str	9	9	cost: 1
Dex	10	10	cost: 2
Con	14	14	cost: 6
Int	18 +2	20	cost: 16
Wis	12	12	cost: 4
Cha	13	13	cost: 5
                      sum: 34

the +2 are the two ability increases at 4th and 8th level.

the defense bonus is a bonus to your AC depending on your class and level. Where Base attack bonus show how you get better at dealing damage when rising in level, defense bonus show how you get better at avoiding damage when rising in level.

Stats looks good.

Rayex said:
Stats: 10, 11, 14, 15, 16, 17 = 42 points

I dont have the Players Guide to Faerun - yet. But if you want to use it, just give me some info on what you'll use.
Well, since Regions and Regional Feats pretty much changed completely, it really needs to be one or the other. I'll just go with FRCS region rules since it makes things easier. I don't think there's anything out of PGtF that I want to use that much...I was just wondering which set up of Regional Feats to use.

Off to build the PC. :)

Rayex

First Post
Ankh-Morpork Guard said:
Well, since Regions and Regional Feats pretty much changed completely, it really needs to be one or the other. I'll just go with FRCS region rules since it makes things easier. I don't think there's anything out of PGtF that I want to use that much...I was just wondering which set up of Regional Feats to use.

Off to build the PC. :)

Then stick with FRCS, since thats the one I've got. :)

Last edited:

Dakkareth

First Post
Mmhh, so do I get a defense bonus just like that for being a 10th level wizard or are there other factors involved?

Also as necromancer I would like to invest in the heal skill representing the application of his knowledge of the body - any chance of it becoming a class skill? (played so much NWN, that I pretty much assumed it was. oops :s)

Also expertise in the matters of death, the soul and necromancy would fall under knowledge: arcana, right?

Last edited:

Remove ads