D&D 5E [OOC] Creamsteak's Storm King's Thunder

Yavathol

Explorer
OK, in that case I'll switch targets over to the magmin, and maybe the fighters can take out that remaining mounted orc/orogs so that they don't shake the giants out of the pattern?

Yavathol

Explorer
I know there are a lot of npcs on the board, but shouldn't there be some town guards around, or are they all occupied elsewhere with something I've missed?

GreenKarl

First Post
Sorry I did not know it would 'pop' so easily :) Uric will stand here and you guys move behind him. I can move out of combat lots easier then you all

Jago

Explorer
Yeah! That Mobility feat is gravy, very nice. Forgot you had that!

And no worries mate, I'm enjoying being a 13th Century machine gun here ;)

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Hey [MENTION=552]Creamsteak[/MENTION]!

I just wanted to let you know that I'm assume that one cannot properly wield a two handed sword from horseback., hence the reason why Davaros is on the ground. I haven't found a rule that says so, so I'm wondering what's your take on this.
Thanks and cheers,

SG

Yavathol

Explorer
[MENTION=552]Creamsteak[/MENTION], while we are asking rules queries, I have one too:)
Previous versions of the Grease spell allowed it to be cast on an object being held, causing the object to be dropped. The current edition only specifies casting Grease on the ground. What are your thoughts on house-ruling the spell back to also targeting objects. Obviously the wielder should get a Dex saving throw (either one-time, or every round?) to keep hold of it.

I've never needed to use the old variant before, but in this situation it looks like it might be useful to cast on the giant and get it to drop its shovel! Thanks:)

Creamsteak

Explorer
[MENTION=552]Creamsteak[/MENTION], while we are asking rules queries, I have one too:)
Previous versions of the Grease spell allowed it to be cast on an object being held, causing the object to be dropped. The current edition only specifies casting Grease on the ground. What are your thoughts on house-ruling the spell back to also targeting objects. Obviously the wielder should get a Dex saving throw (either one-time, or every round?) to keep hold of it.

I've never needed to use the old variant before, but in this situation it looks like it might be useful to cast on the giant and get it to drop its shovel! Thanks:)

Interesting that they cut that, but I'm going with the rules as written there. Also odd that it doesn't offer the old extra fire damage thing I guess.

Hey [MENTION=552]Creamsteak[/MENTION]!

I just wanted to let you know that I'm assume that one cannot properly wield a two handed sword from horseback., hence the reason why Davaros is on the ground. I haven't found a rule that says so, so I'm wondering what's your take on this.
Thanks and cheers,

SG

It's not against the rules as far as I am aware and I have no problem with it. Apparently dragons can't lift their own weight based on strength scores or something, there's a certain amount of willful suspension of disbelief.

Remove ads