[OOC] [D&D 3.5: FR] Silverdale

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Regarding character ties, Bannocker is an alchemist and wizard from Rigilsly, a tiny community of humans, elves, and half-elves in Cormanthos. I came up with the community myself. It doesn't have ties to any of the Dales, but they still consider themselves part of the Dalelands, so I guess Bannocker could have come into contact with any of the other characters from the Dalelands.

Myth and Legend

First Post
Applied acp and weight to skill modifiers, added spells and the regional feat + scrolls, fixed math for gold & equipment costs. Good to go?

[sblock=Fandalla Caomhanach]Fandalla Caomhanach

Dawnbringer Fand

Neutral Good Female Human (Illuskan) Cleric 1

Patron Deity: Lathander
Starting Region: The City of Splendors, Waterdeep

EXP: 0

Strength 10 (+0) [10 base]
Dexterity 8 (-1) [8 base]
Constitution 14 (+2) [14 base]
Intelligence 10 (+0) [10 base]
Wisdom 18 (+4) [18 base]
Charisma 14 (+2) [14 base]

Size: Medium
Height: 5' 6"
Weight: 141 lb
Eyes: Green
Hair: Copper
Skin: Fair

[sblock=Appearance]Fand is a tall, healthy girl, with shiny copper red hair, piercing green eyes and freckles sprinkled across her nose and cheeks. She is well built, with a rather large bust and strong shapely hips, and has milky white skin that is soft to the touch.

The girl is radiant and very positive, with a constant smile on her face, and an energetic voice that is often louder than normal for a lady. Her movement is quick and precise, and her pose often suggests strength, both of physical and mental.[/sblock]

Total Hit Points: 10

Speed: 30 feet / 20 feet [armor]

Armor Class: 15 = 10 +4 [scale] +2 [heavy wooden] -1 [dexterity]
Touch AC: 9
Flat-footed: 15

Caster Level: 1
Spell DC: 10 + Spell Level + 4 (Wis)

Initiative modifier: - 1 = -1 [dexterity]
Fortitude save: + 4 = 2 [base] + 2 [constitution]
Reflex save: - 1 = 0 [base] - 1 [dexterity]
Will save: + 6 = 4 [base] + 4 [wisdom]
Attack (handheld): + 0 = 0 [base] + 0 [strength]
Attack (missile): - 1 = 0 [base] - 1 [dexterity]
Grapple check: + 0 = 0 [base] + 0 [strength]

[sblock=Special]Aura (Ex): Neutral Good
Spontaneous Casting:
Positive Energy
Turn Undead (Su): 3+2(Cha)+4(feat)/day
Greater Turn Undead (Su): 1/day
Protective Ward (Su): 1/day[/sblock]

Weapon proficiency: all simple weapons, all types of armor (light, medium, and heavy), shields (except tower shields).

Languages: Common

Heavy Mace [1d8, crit x2, 8 lb., one-handed, bludgeoning]
Scale mail [medium; +4 AC; max dex +3; check penalty -4; 30 lb.]
Heavy Wooden Shield [+2 AC; check penalty -2; hardness 5; hp 15; 10 lb.]

[sblock=Feats]Smooth Talk (FRcS) (regional)
Extra Turning (bonus/racial)
Persistent Spell (CAr) (lvl 1)
[/sblock]

[sblock=Skills]Appraise - 1 =-1 [Int]
Balance - 7 = -1 [Dex] - 6 [acp]
Bluff + 2 = + 2 [Cha]
Climb - 6 = + 0 [Str] - 6 [acp]
Concentration + 6 = + 4 [base] + 2 [Con]
Craft +0= + 0 [Int]
Diplomacy + 4 = + 2 [Cha] + 2 [feat]
Disguise + 2 = + 2 [Cha]
Escape Artist - 7 = -1 [Dex] - 6 [acp]
Forgery +0= + 0 [Int]
Gather Information + 2 = + 2 [Cha]
Heal + 4 =+ 4 [Wis]
Hide - 7 = -1 [Dex] - 6 [acp]
Intimidate + 2 = + 2 [Cha]
Jump - 12 = +0 [Str] - 6 [acp] - 6 [weight]
Knowledge (Religion) + 4 = + 4 [base]
Listen + 4 =+ 4 [Wis]
Move Silently - 7 = -1 [Dex] - 6 [acp]
Ride - 1 = -1 [Dex]
Search +0= + 0 [Int]
Spot + 4 =+ 4 [Wis]
Sense Motive + 6 = + 4 [Wis] + 2 [feat]
Spellcraft + 4 = + 4 [base]
Survival + 4 = + 4 [Wis]
Swim +0 = + 0 [Int]
Use Rope - 1 = -1 [Dex]
Tumble - 7 = -1 [Dex] - 6 [acp]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Spells]Spells/Day
0 level: 3
1 level: 2+1 = 1 + 1 [Wis] + 1 [Domain]

Prepared spells:
0 level: Create Water, Detect Magic, Light
1 level: Bless, Lesser Vigor (SC), Sanctuary
[/sblock]

[sblock=Level Advancement]
1: Cleric

HP: 10 (8+2)

Saves: Fort: +2, Ref: +0, Will: +2
BAB: +0

Skills (2 + 0 (Int) + 1 (racial): Concentration + 4, Knowledge (Religion) +4, Spelllcraft + 4

Gain:
Cleric Spellcasting
Aura
Turn Undead
Spontaneous Casting: Positive Energy
Sun Domain
Protection Domain
Greater Turn Undead
Protective Ward

Feats: Extra Turning (bonus/racial), Persistent Spell (CAr) (lvl 1), Smooth Talk (regional)
[/sblock]

[sblock=Human]Medium: As Medium creatures, humans have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
Human base land speed is 30 feet.
1 extra feat at 1st level.
4 extra skill points at 1st level and 1 extra skill point at each additional level.
Automatic Language: Common. Bonus Languages: Any (other than secret languages, such as Druidic)
Favored Class: Any. When determining whether a multiclass human takes an experience point penalty, his or her highest-level class does not count[/sblock]

Light load: 33 lb. or less
Medium load: 34-66 lb.
Heavy load: 67-100 lb.
Lift over head: 100 lb.
Lift off ground: 200 lb.
Push or drag: 500 lb.

[sblock=Equipment]
Starting gold: 200 gp.

Mace, heavy 12 gp 8 lb.
Shield, heavy wood 7 gp 10 lb.
Scale mail 50 gp 30 lb.

Bedroll 1 sp 5 lb.
Blanket, winter 5 sp 3 lb.

Rations, trail (7) 35 sp 7 lb.
Waterskin 1 gp 4 lb.
Flint and steel 1 gp

Holy Symbol, silver: 25 gp, 1 lb.
Holy Symbol, wooden x 3: 3 gp. (1 integrated on shield, 2 in backpack)

Potion of Remove Fear 50 gp.
Spell component pouch 5 gp 2 lb.

Scroll of Close Wounds (Sc) (regional bonus)
Scroll of Dark Way (Sc) (regional bonus)
_____
Total: 158 gp 1 sp / 70 lb (heavy encumbrance for str 10)

On person: 41 gp 7 sp 20 cp
[/sblock]

[sblock=Background]The eldest daughter of an Illuskan sailor and his wife, who settled in the city of Waterdeep after leaving the harsh northern regions of the Dales and their tribal like heritige, Fand has known her people's culture only trough stories and what little books there were to be found on it, and has thus grown up as a "city child" according to her parents. Both her mother and father were very proud of the Illuskan lineage and their part in the founding of the City of Splendors, and thus Fandalla has always been one who would honor her blood despite not having sailed on a dragon ship, nor lived up north in the snow covered Dalelands.

She is a strong willed girl, and has been like this since her earliset years. Keeping her two younger sitsers and younger brother in line, as well as caring for them when their mother took up a sewing apprenticeship, had carved Fand's personality as a responsible and caring person. However, she has always been one for freedom and exploration, and had frequently broken the rules herself, even as she tried to teach her younger siblings responsibility. Fand grew from a lively and adorable child in to a pretty and vigorous girl, who was quick to make friends and give trust, even though the lads her age would normally be intimidated by her height and determination.

Radiant and smiling, Fand is also very moody and can quickly change tempers, just as her fiery hair suggets. She is open and energetic, and often would approach strangers and strike up a conversation, just for the sake of meeting new people. Of course, doing so in Waterdeep would put one in certain unpleasant situations more often than not, but Fand is not one to be discouraged or to have an overly enduring memory for bad things.

Her father had been revering Umberlee as a sailor, while her mother worshipped Auril above the other deities of Faerun. It was Fand's implied destiny to follow in her parent's foosteps, and offer her prayers to one of the harsh Goddesses of the North. However, as luck would have it, she was saved as a child by a Cleric of Lathander.

Although the girl remembers little of the accident, it came to happen with her climbig up to the third floor of a building in the Sea Ward, on a dare (something she would not pass up) and slipping, thus falling to the hard cobblestone below. Fand would have surely perished then and there, if it were not for a priest of Lathander who was pasing nearby, and immediatly upon hearing the cries of the other children, rushing towards the prone girl and healing her.

Fand's memory of the man is only that he was very tall and with shining blond hair, but that is of little importance, as she never even learned the man's name. Grateful beyond words, Fandalla's parents decied that this was a sign by the Gods, and that they should bring their child up in the new cosmopolitan ways of Waterdeep, instad of clinging to their tribal Illuskan heritige and their traditional rune magic.

And so, young Fand grew up to be a free spirited child, ever smiling and energetic, and entered the ranks of the Chirch of Lathander at the age of sixteen. Being the huge metropolis that it is, Waterdeep of course housed an immense temple to the deity - the Spires of the Morning. Fand studied and trained amongst the other acolytes, under the watchfull supervision of Dawnbringer Morris, and although she never found out who her unnamed saviour was, the girl proved to be an excellent disciple in the ways of the Morninglord.

Upon her entry in the ranks of the Dawnbringers, the High Dawn of the temple summoned Fand, and sent her off on her first missionary assignment, right in the heart of the Northern lands her parents had fled many years ago. The reasoning behind High Radiance Ghentilara's actions remains unclear to Fandalla, but she suspects she has been sent to the developing community of Silverdale to spread the word of the Morninglord, assist with the new beginning (part of Lathander's dogma, and something she much enjoys) and possibly reconnect with her Illuskan heritige. Whatever it is, Fand is ready and willing, arriving by boat and then by coach to the new town, with a backpack on her back, armour clad and mace in hand, and a smile on her face.[/sblock]

[/sblock]

Last edited:

crazy_monkey1956

First Post
Good to go, Myth, please post her in the Rogue's Gallery thread.

Everyone, just FYI, I'll want a summary of changes when your characters level up similar to what Myth has on her sheet for her 1st level stuff.

Watch for the IC thread to pop up some time today.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I am sorry CM I don't think my sheet is redy and some crazy stuff (like overtime last night) happens all weekend long. I have a few other things I think inneed to add then I will gead the Ic. Working on it right now.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Crazy Monkey, would you pleas check my character one more time? I have overtime again tonight like last night and it will be 0230 when I leave work and it will be about 0300 ( or 'oh dark hundred hours' for those who remember) when I get home.

Remove ads