[OOC Discussion] A Call for Lovers (DM: jbear Judge??)

jbear

First Post
As keen as I am to push on, as I am on holiday at the moment so I have much more spare time than usual, I prefer that we are all ready to continue.
[MENTION=78756]Son of Meepo[/MENTION] seems to not be posting just at the moment. Everything okay? Let me know if you can if we need to be aware of a period of downtime due to real life situations or whatever.
[MENTION=6690636]Daeja[/MENTION] Zuri tends to be fairly quiet in social situations but I prefer she have a chance at least to interact with Grey as well before Lady Tamora arrives if she so choose.

I know it was the 4th of July special day in the US. Would I be right thinking people might be away on holiday?

Daeja

Explorer
Sorry! I'll post in... uhhh... 9-ish hours when I'm up for the morning. I keep overthinking how I want Zuri to behave. Time to squash that habit!

But yeah, she's not the most outgoing of folks. ;)

jbear

First Post
Hehe, all good. Just have her behave like most folk do in real life: erratically depending on how they feel at the time :)

Neil1889

First Post
In case you are wondering about the tactical map toons I use for Rain and Lilli (though some of Marlene Dietrich's roles were part of the inspiration for her), they were built on tektek.org.

EDIT: I've had a lost few hours attempting to generate them for other characters in the table-top games I've played, thematically appropriate or not. Total time sink, but maybe more productive than other cheery wastes of time.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases