[OOC Discussion] A Call for Lovers (DM: jbear Judge??)

Nemesis Destiny

Adventurer
I am expecting my first child toward the end of October, so if I suddenly drop from the face of the earth, you'll all know why :)

I will still try to find time to post, but this is in case I don't.

jbear

First Post
All good. Congrats! Thanks both for the heads up. We are getting pretty close to the end of the adventure now. It's been a pretty long run!

jbear

First Post
I hadn't really thought about it. At the moment it feels like L4W is pretty much dead in the water, apart from a very small group of players (10-12 people at a guess?) keeping it alive. Not that this matters.

I wouldn't mind running a carry on adventure in theory, if you are all keen. I guess we can see what level you come out at (7 or 8 at a guess?) and then I will take a look and see if there is anything that looks decent to run. I would like to say I could just make up an adventure but I don't have the time to do that justice.

Although we are near the end there is still a bit more puzzle solving after you get into the palace and then 2 combat encounters + wrap up. So we still have a few months of this game left I would say.

Remove ads