[OOC Discussion] A Call for Lovers (DM: jbear Judge??)

jbear

First Post
Ah, okay. I had missed that sly dodge was a multi class feat :) I see we are going to have quite a lot of charging about going on in the future :)

Nemesis Destiny

Adventurer
It's so easy to make charging result in loads of damage ;)

With CA, I now basically do Barbarian damage when I charge. It will be better if we continue with revised legality, though it still won't be up to the levels of Sir Flib!

Neil1889

First Post
Can I just clarify Rain's position, please, jbear?

Rain is AC 22, so I think 3 Twig Blights hit her for 15 damage, not 4 -

jbear said:
Twig Blight Seedlings 1, 2, 3 & 4 attack Rain: All 4 attacks Hit (30, 23, 27 & 21 vs AC), each for 5 poison dmg for a total of 20 dmg and Rain gains Ongoing 5 poison dmg (due to a critical hit with CAdv from Twig Blight 1

The 4th one doesn't have combat advantage -

invisible castle stuff said:
Twig blight seedling 1, 2, 3,& 4 vs AC Rain (first 2 have CAdv from flanking)

Neil1889

First Post
Zuri has :

◾1 Potion of Healing from Lady Tamora

This may be important.

I figured that was about the best I could do with Zuri.

May be the Second Wind bonus on defences will help. Also, she's in the bush.

(Please see additional post above for Rain, thanks.)

Last edited:

jbear

First Post
Okay, sorry, didn't take into account the level bonus to AC. So, yes, only 3 attacks hit for 15 dmg. And only 2 of the twigblights attacked with combat advantage (1&2).

Rain was not targeted by any of Soryth's other attacks.

When it gets around to her turn, I will have her act under the delusional power of Soryth before you take her proper turn.

Son of Meepo

First Post
I have no idea what Wat is going to do on his turn. Unfortunately most of his attacks are not ally friendly, and I don't have a 3 by 3 area around Soryth that is clear of allies.

Nemesis Destiny

Adventurer
Yeah, wiping out the minion in H18 would give me some better options when my turn comes up (assuming that I don't get force-moved horribly out of position).

Remove ads