• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OOC discussion: Heroes of the House Tharashk! (Full)

Erekose13

Explorer
if playing without a book is cool, then I'd like in. I have several of the dragon mags with Eberron stuff and the webstuff too. ill play something psionic :)

Express

First Post
Gulo the Hunter

Neutral Male Shifter
Barbarian 1/Ranger 1

STR 16 (+3)
DEX 18 (+4)
CON 12 (+1)
INT 10 (+0)
WIS 10 (+0)
CHA 8 (-1)

Combat Stats:
Base Attack Bonus: +2
Melee: +5 [+2 BAB, +3 STR]
Ranged: +6 [+2 BAB, +4 DEX]
Hit Points: 13(12+1) +6(4+1+1)=19
Armor Class: 18 [10 + 4 (DEX) + 4 chain shirt
Initiative: +4 [+4 DEX]
Movement Rate: 40 feet (30 +fast movement)

Class Features: Fast Movement, Rage 1/day (+4 Str, +4 Con, +2 Will, –2 AC for 6 rounds; then fatigued for duration of encounter), Illiteracy, Favored Enemy (Animals), Track, Wild Empathy

Shifter Traits: Low-light vision, Shifting:Wildhunt (+2 bonus to Con and gains scent ability, shifting lasts 3 rounds)

Saving Throws:
Fort: +5
Ref: +6
Will: +0

Feats: Raging Luck ( 1 additional action point while raging)

Skills: Balance +6 (+4 dex+2 racial) ,Climb +5 (+3 str+2 racial), Handle Animal +2( 3 ranks-1 cha),Heal +4 (4 ranks +0 wis), Intimidate +2 (3 ranks -1 cha), Jump +6 (+4 dex+2 racial),Knowledge (nature) +3 (3 ranks+ 0 int), Listen +2 (2 ranks+0 wis), Ride +6 ( 2 ranks+4 dex), Survival +7 (5 ranks+0 wis+2 lingering scent ability), Swim +3 (+3 str)

Languages(Speak only):
Common

Action Points: 6

Equipment:

2 Throwing Axes 16 gp 1d6 x2 10 ft. 4 lb. Slashing
Flint and Steel 1 gp
Falchion 75 gp 2d4+4 18–20/x2 — 8 lb. Slashing
Longbow 75 gp 1d8 x3 100 ft. 3 lb. Piercing
Arrows (20) 1 gp — — — — 3 lb. —
Chain shirt 100 gp +4 +4 –2 20% 30 ft. 20 ft. 25 lb.
Rations, trail (3 days worth) 15 sp 3 lb.
Warhorse, light 150 gp —
Military Saddle 20 gp 30 lb.
Sunrod 2 gp 1 lb.
Waterskin 1 gp 4 lb.
Whetstone 2 cp 1 lb.
Caltrops 1 gp 2 lb.
Backpack (empty) 2 gp 2 lb.
Rope, silk (50 ft.) 10 gp 5 lb.
Sack (empty) 1 sp 1/2 lb.
2 Cure light wounds potion 100 gp

Born in Droaam, Gulo has survived the chaos of the last decade to become a valued employee to the House Tharashk. For the last 3 years the shifter has acted as hunter, guide, bodyguard, and occasionlly muscle to the House in and around Greywall. Having caught the eye of Lord Khundran d'Tornn, Gulo has been sent to the Shadow Marshes to help protect the interests of the House in their endeavors there.

Fiercely independent( and a bit ambitious), Gulo is not simply a mercenary to the House- yet, as a shifter he is not totally accepted either. However, he possesses valuable skills for the wild lands of Droaam and the Marshes.

Eager to escape the lawlessness of Droaam, Gulo hopes his new position in the Marshes will allow him a way to seek his fortune in the dragonshard rich land.

Last edited:

Creamsteak

Explorer
Looks like you have three bites here. Good luck with your game (I'm editing the title to remove the recruitment since you've got 3 people up).

rangerjohn

Explorer
Express your B.A.B. is +2, for melee +5, range +6. Also the 1-6 for falchion and longbow is for small characters while 2-8 and 1-8 is for medium. I don't know what size a shifter is, but default is medium.

Last edited:

Express

First Post
rangerjohn said:
Express your B.A.B. is +2, for melee +5, range +6. Also the 1-6 for falchion and longbow is for small characters while 2-8 and 1-8 is for medium. I don't know what size a shifter is, but default is medium.

Thanks for the info..my cut and paste is sloppy :)

Hoog

First Post
it sounds like we might be fighter heavy so i might just make up a human cleric or halfling spirit shaman. unless someone else wants to play a healer.

cdsaint

First Post
Tevon said:
If you still have room in your game, I would like to participate.

If not I will take one of the alternate positions.

--Tevon

You're down as alternate #2 Tevon!

All slots are filled.

cdsaint

First Post
Creamsteak said:
Looks like you have three bites here. Good luck with your game (I'm editing the title to remove the recruitment since you've got 3 people up).

Thanks Creamsteak. Stepped out to my game tonight and the boards went wild!

Chris

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads