• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OOC discussion: Heroes of the House Tharashk! (Full)

Jarval

Explorer
Right, I'm caught up with the OoC thread. As you say Chris, it looks like I'll be back in very quickly :) Thanks for covering for me while I was AFK.

cdsaint

First Post
Well, still no job after 2 months and many promising leads, so I'm letting my cable and cable modem go. I don't know how long my absence will be, so The Heroes of House Thasrashk will be going on hiatus for awhile. Hopefully It won't be too long before I can afford at least a dial up connection.

Thanks, Chris

Hoog

First Post
sorry to see you go you could always come over here and post if need be or dave would let you use his to posts. If not them Jeremy is home by 5 nightly and he would probably willing to let you use his.

Old Fezziwig

a man builds a city with banks and cathedrals
Bummer. I do understand, though, as I'm in the same boat more or less (about 1.5 months, some promising leads, no job). Do what you need to do. I'll be here. :)

Nick

cdsaint

First Post
OK, I'm back online, but not quite in the swing of things again yet. If all of my players (you know who you are) would be so good as to chime in, we'll get this boat back in the swamp in the next couple of days.

Chris

cdsaint

First Post
Good deal, I know Hoog is still out there, I'll probably need to just call him and let him know we're getting things moving. Express on the other hand hasn't been seen in a month, so I'll try to put the arm out for him, and if he doesn't pop up soon (within a few days) I'll probably call an alternate.

It's good to be back!

Chris

Remove ads