• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OOC discussion: Heroes of the House Tharashk! (Full)

cdsaint

First Post
Good deal. We'll just run with 3 until Jarval comes back then. Abynnon won't be hard to find, one of the reasons you guys have Myrta was so that you have access to a boat, the other was that she knows her way around town and the wilderness areas nearby. She's a guide / guard for the boat / pilot / translator, and is used to working with out of towners. At the present her only assignment is taking care of you guys, so she can be counted on to be available anytime, and will work to get you to just about anywhere you want to go.

I may not have made it clear just how at your disposal she is, but you would have heard by now anyway from her or from Lord d'Tornn. I'll post to the game thread in a bit here. last couple of days have been pretty hectic.

Chris

Ashy

First Post
Sorry to intrude, but I would be happy to jump in while Jarval is out. I'll play anything - literally - and will step out if need be when the time comes. I've been reading along, so I know the characters and the story thus far. :)

cdsaint

First Post
Ashy,
I am very flattered that you are so interested in this game, but if I did call someone up it would be one of my alternates. What I can do for you, is I'll put you down as alternate #3 for this campaign, and IF I end up starting a new Eberron game (My D20 modern is off to a rocky start, mainly my fault. If it implodes I'll probably switch to an Eberron game instead.) I'll reserve a spot for you.

I've been toying with the idea of calling up an alternate, but to be honest the game is going well enough I'm hesitant to screw with anything. Perhaps later, but for now the old saying "if it aint broke, don't fix it" is my motto.

Chris

Jarval

Explorer
Hi folks, I'm back :) I've still got to catch up with the IC thread, but I should be up to date by tomorrow evening. I'm ready to be dropped back into the game whenever's convenient :)

cdsaint

First Post
Good deal Jarval, I don't think it will take long for everybody to get back to Huckabees, so I imagine You'll be back in it before you know it.

Chris

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads