• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OOC discussion: Heroes of the House Tharashk! (Full)

Sidekick

First Post
Hey Chris - SHOTGUN on the alternate. I should be able to come up with something good. I'll probably modify Helder to 2nd or somesuch.

Sorry for interupting... :)

It's good to see you back again

Last edited:

cdsaint

First Post
Well,
Good to read your typing again Jarval, Kajamba Lion and Hoog. I think since Express hasn't been seen or heard from in more than a month I'll try calling up an alternate. Sidekick, I'm sorry, but I already have 3 alternates. I'll tuck you in as alternate #4 though.

In the meantime, wizardneedsfood, if you are still interested in playing let me know. If I don't hear from you by monday I'll move on to the next alternate.

I hope to have things back up and running in the game thread by monday as well, there are a few adjustments I need to make here at home to have more ready access to my computer through the day.

Chris

Ashy

First Post
What number alternate am I??? :)

EDIT: Nevermind - I'm number three (does the happy fun dance and hopes that numbers 1 & 2 decide that they have better things to do....)

:)

Last edited:

cdsaint

First Post
Ashy said:
What number alternate am I??? :)

EDIT: Nevermind - I'm number three (does the happy fun dance and hopes that numbers 1 & 2 decide that they have better things to do....)

:)

Watch that happy fun dance there guy! looks a little lewd to me. Good to know you're keeping an eye out Ashy. You might start thinking about what you want to play, You'll know for sure by thursday.

Chris

cdsaint

First Post
Ok, four players was working fine, but since I'm calling one alternate at the moment, I may as well call two.

My current list of alternates is as follows:

1) wizardneedsfood
2) Tevon
3) Ashy
4) Sidekick

I've heard from Ashy and Sidekick recently, I'll hold on until sometime late tuesday evening (or early wednesday morning the way my current schedule is going) to hear from wizard and/or Tevon. At that point, the two lowest numbered alternates who have responded will be suckered.... er, uh, ACCEPTED yes, accepted into the game.

Chris

Ashy

First Post
Arrggg!!! Oh - the waiting is AGONY! :p

I'm considering (if I am selected, of course) a warforged druid, along the lines of the pics below. Let me know what you think...

http://www.enworld.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=15386
http://www.enworld.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=15387

Brief Character Blurb:
Description and Personality: Knaught is, at once, alike his living construct brethren and yet drastically different. While his base appearance is that of a standard warforged, there is a striking feature that is wholly unlike any warforged ever created: Knaught has a living tree growing out of his innards. Sprouting from his wooden insides and winding its way out from under metal and stone plates and fissures, a living, breathing tree is slowly, but gradually growing. To Knaught, this is proof positive of his faithful march towards his ultimate destiny and while it garners him many odd looks and the occasional problem, Knaught bears it all stoically (some say smiling inwardly). Clothed in the cloak and trappings of a druid, Knaught is somewhat of a shocking site for those accustomed to seeing the “standard” warforged.

Knaught is quiet and introspective, the warforged druid often can be found alone, musing on his purpose in the grander scheme of things or communicating with whatever creatures are nearby. However, once he waxes philosophical, it is quite difficult to get the druid to hush. Knaught is always accompanied by his follower, a perky and boisterous blue-jay by the name of Prattle.

However, I am open to play ANYTHING the group needs. :)

Last edited:

cdsaint

First Post
I don't see anything wrong with your concept Ashy. Just curiosity, but are you planning on following any specific tradition?

Chris

cdsaint

First Post
No, nothing particular in mind, I was just curious since the druidic traditions are one of my favorite parts of the ECS. By all means, you should make the character you want to play, not worry about what someone else wants you to play.

Chris

Remove ads