OOC - Fiend's Embrace - D&D One-Shot Adventure

Rayex

First Post
Malvoisin said:
@Rayex,

I was looking over Gnro's equipment again, and I noticed that she is still a bit over-equipped. The value of each scroll of Cure Moderate Wounds and Delay Poison would be 200 gp per spell, for a total of 800 gp. You've got it listed as totalling 600 gp. I'm sorry, but you're going to need to pare down that equipment list just a bit more.

According to the DMG, both Delay Poison and Cure Moderate wounds scrolls are 150gp a piece. As are ALL 2nd level divine spells scrolls.

Malvoisin

First Post
Rayex said:
According to the DMG, both Delay Poison and Cure Moderate wounds scrolls are 150gp a piece. As are ALL 2nd level divine spells scrolls.

Ah, my fault! I was looking at the list of prices for arcane spell scrolls, not divine spell scrolls.

Sorry about the mistake, carry on, nothing to see here. :)

Malvoisin

First Post
Land Outcast, I will give you a result for your Gather Information check shortly, but I just wanted to hold off long enough for at least a couple of the other players to have a chance to post.

FYI.

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
Prior to his unjust imprisonment, Harval was only in town for a few hours, and during his imprisonment, he had no contact with anyone but inquisitive fleas and rats. So although he's technically not just getting to town, he is for all intents just as new to these parts as the rest of the group.

I hope this artistic license wasn't overstepping my bounds.

Malvoisin

First Post
Whizbang Dustyboots said:
Prior to his unjust imprisonment, Harval was only in town for a few hours, and during his imprisonment, he had no contact with anyone but inquisitive fleas and rats. So although he's technically not just getting to town, he is for all intents just as new to these parts as the rest of the group.

I hope this artistic license wasn't overstepping my bounds.

I wouldn't say this was overstepping of any bounds, Whizbang. It works well as an introduction.

Although, I do have to point out that for punching the personal mount of Bargru, The Fearless Wolf Leader, Tarkhan of all the Wegwuir, Commander of the Relentless Horde, Harval is lucky to still be breathing at all. He got off easy. ;)

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
Malvoisin said:
I wouldn't say this was overstepping of any bounds, Whizbang. It works well as an introduction.

Although, I do have to point out that for punching the personal mount of Bargru, The Fearless Wolf Leader, Tarkhan of all the Wegwuir, Commander of the Relentless Horde, Harval is lucky to still be breathing at all. He got off easy. ;)
I figured Tarkhan wasn't around or was concerned with other issues at the time. I can certainly have him be post-whipping, though.

WWCD - What would Conan do? ;)

Malvoisin

First Post
Whizbang Dustyboots said:
I figured Tarkhan wasn't around or was concerned with other issues at the time. I can certainly have him be post-whipping, though.

WWCD - What would Conan do? ;)

Let's just say, Harval should be careful not to cause too much more trouble within the confines of Eru Tovar.... :D

Malvoisin

First Post
Good posts so far, everyone. I am hoping Phyrrus will be able to post today. Once he does, I'll probably fast forward to everyone arriving at the Wyvern's Sting. So, if there is anything else you want to say or do on the streets beforehand, please get it in quickly.

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
Malvoisin said:
Let's just say, Harval should be careful not to cause too much more trouble within the confines of Eru Tovar.... :D
He's already got the "get thrown in jail" and "get wasted" items checked off his Conan Checklist. (All good barbarians have a Conan Checklist.)

Now he has to "kill bald priest," "scale tall tower" and "fight abberation." And then "steal horse and ride out of town with prostitute with a heart of gold who will later rob and abandon him."

No more trouble with the guards in this town!

Remove ads