OOC - Fiend's Embrace - D&D One-Shot Adventure

Malvoisin

First Post
Guys,

I was just glancing over Gnro's sheet once more, and realized something (if my understanding of the rules is correct...)

Wouldn't Gnro, as a Favored Soul, have to make a Use Magic Device skill check to use a wand of Magic Missile (since Magic Missile is not on the Favored Soul class spell list)?

And, Gnro does not have any skill points in Use Magic Device....so, is this item of any use to her?

Comments welcome....

Malvoisin

First Post
Whizbang Dustyboots said:
And Use Magic Device is trained-only. Gnro needs the skill or the wand swapped (for cure light wounds, maybe) instead, I guess.

Right, that's what I thought....

What say you, Rayex?

Malvoisin

First Post
Status Update:

Phyrrus and Voadam can go ahead and copy their PCs over to the Rogue's Gallery thread.

Land Outcast, I'll be able to go over your rogue for final approval tomorrow morning.

Then, expect the In-Character thread with first turn to come out just a bit later in the day! (I have the day off, so I'll have time to get things rolling.)

Huzzah! :)

Malvoisin

First Post
Rayex,

I added up the value of Gnro's equipment, and it appears that you're a bit over the limit.

I calculated the value of the equipment listed as 5567 gp and 6 sp. This does not include the additional money/gems listed on the sheet.

Can you take another look at this, and update the character's equipment please?

Thanks!

Rayex

First Post
Malvoisin said:
Rayex,

I added up the value of Gnro's equipment, and it appears that you're a bit over the limit.

I calculated the value of the equipment listed as 5567 gp and 6 sp. This does not include the additional money/gems listed on the sheet.

Can you take another look at this, and update the character's equipment please?

Thanks!

Updated it; Removed a few potions that I really didn't need. Should be correct now.

Last edited:

Malvoisin

First Post
Hmm, I've got another question for the rules gurus.

How many skill points should Land Outcast's rogue have? I was figuring 66, but he's got 77 on his sheet. I've always been a little hazy on figuring out skill points for Level Adjusted races. Anybody got the answer?

Voadam

Legend
Malvoisin said:
Voadam,

Aeligim's hp total will be 37.

Also, I noticed that you listed a +1 Cloak of Protection on his sheet, but it seems you meant a +1 Cloak of Resistance, based on its cost and save score increases.

Also, I should point out that he is carrying a medium load, even with some of the mundane gear unaccounted for. Do you want to adjust for that?

I meant the standard srd/DMG cloak of resistance, old edition habits die hard.

I didn't figure out encumbrance thinking it wouldn't be an issue.

Ditching the 10lb rope I calculate out 35 lbs out of 43 for light encumbrance.

Look good?

Remove ads