(OOC) Fitz's Folly (ToA PBP)

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
Erm, did Rodrigo see anything? We shouldn't be gallivanting up and down ropes with potential foes nearby...

Also, does Qawasha know anything about what we are supposed to do here? It's only the focus of his spirituality....

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Footprints move off southward into the jungle. Qawasha is excited, like you posted, but he's never made the pilgrimage here before. Remember how excited he was to have seen it from afar, and how much he's pressured everyone to come. He's probably currently trying to figure out how to get up to it. Like Myrral will tell everyone, the tabaxi lore is that Chultan Priests would fly up on dinosaurs. No lore says to stand under it and twitch your nose or anything.

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
She had, but then at IC 1712 said she could be carried up at the end, when it was suggested I was splitting the party. My character choice was less important than causing additional work. I posted simply to help move things along. I am happy to delete if you wish.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I had imagined only Rodrigo, Qawasha, and the Tabaxi going up, but it's fine. We'll just assume that she put up with the indignity so that you can get involved in the conversation early on. I don't like leaving players out, after all.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Oh, right, AND Hup'lo, who obviously is used to climbing hanging vines/ropes for an older fellow.

So I guess Chrys, Dellrak, and Harb stayed down, along with Kasqa. Those four are probably the heaviest anyway, and would take the most work to haul up.

We can say that Weed rode up clinging to Miss Imogen's back. Done!

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
I hope I didn't overstep my bounds by role-playing Qawasha here, but I think that's about what he would have said. (not 100% sure on the tone, but the content yes?)

Remove ads