(OOC) Fitz's Folly (ToA PBP)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Okay, to answer some of your questions:

Pterafolk are said to be able to speak, though Chultans consider them unreasonable and violent. It may be possible to negotiate with them, but it would be considered a historical diplomatic triumph.

The one carrying Qawasha has flown over the road and is now over the cliff (note the dark gray circle-ish thing under them - th at's where the road has partially crumbled off of the cliff. However, they are only a short way out from the road, so it would be possible to leap out there and grab either Qawasha or his opponent - but it would be a very dangerous thing to do. I dunno, I've seen PCs do stupider stuff.

Dellrak's quarrel will wound the creature, but it won't kill him, so don't worry about that one.

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
However, they are only a short way out from the road, so it would be possible to leap out there and grab either Qawasha or his opponent - but it would be a very dangerous thing to do. I dunno, I've seen PCs do stupider stuff.

... Rodrigo is heroic, but not *that* heroic... :/

Fradak

Explorer
Chrysagon wants to cast Sanctuary on Tarri. Here is the spell:

Until the spell ends, any creature who targets the warded creature with an attack or a harmful spell must first make a Wisdom saving throw. On a failed save, the creature must choose a new target or lose the attack or spell.

By RAW the spell has to be cast before the attack. But, as the Pterafolk his holding her, it's a bit like if he was continuously attacking her, I suppose. If the Pterafolk fails the save, is it possible that he doesn't care about Tarri and drops her? They look flying over the path.

Remove ads