(OOC) Fitz's Folly (ToA PBP)

gargoyleking

Adventurer
I leave it up to you at this point Fitz. Harb would probably focus fire if he could, but I'm not sure what's in range to not suffer DA on the shot from whatever new vantage point he finds.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
It's a dilemma for sure. Tarri might fall down to the road (though the fall could kill her even so) but Qawasha is over a drop of about eighty feet and even then, he could fall further if he were to bounce or roll. Both are unconscious, so they're not what you would call good at saving throws ATM...

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
It's a dilemma for sure. Tarri might fall down to the road (though the fall could kill her even so) but Qawasha is over a drop of about eighty feet and even then, he could fall further if he were to bounce or roll. Both are unconscious, so they're not what you would call good at saving throws ATM...

Um...Oops. It looked on the map like he was still over the road when I wrote Dellrak's post...

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
[MENTION=23]Ancalagon[/MENTION]

See above post for the answer to your question in (IC).
I'm still not sure about if I can reach the petrafolk in melee - it doesn't sound like it but it depends on the geometry of the terrain.

Anyway, we have to attack. There is no guarantee that they will survive the fall, but there is also no guarantee that there is any possibility of rescue if we let them fly away...

gargoyleking

Adventurer
I'm still not sure about if I can reach the petrafolk in melee - it doesn't sound like it but it depends on the geometry of the terrain.

Anyway, we have to attack. There is no guarantee that they will survive the fall, but there is also no guarantee that there is any possibility of rescue if we let them fly away...
I was considering that. I'd focus on saving the cartographer first. Harb is hoping to catch the other one at a better place. Maybe even attacking it when it lands.

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Is grappling the opponents still present we have and trying to make an exchange worth considering? Miss Imogen could help, but is unlikely to succeed on her own.

I think pterafolk are intelligent; the question is wether they'd swap their hunters for food. We would.

Remove ads