• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(OOC) Fitz's Folly (ToA PBP)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Okay, to answer some of your questions:

Pterafolk are said to be able to speak, though Chultans consider them unreasonable and violent. It may be possible to negotiate with them, but it would be considered a historical diplomatic triumph.

The one carrying Qawasha has flown over the road and is now over the cliff (note the dark gray circle-ish thing under them - th at's where the road has partially crumbled off of the cliff. However, they are only a short way out from the road, so it would be possible to leap out there and grab either Qawasha or his opponent - but it would be a very dangerous thing to do. I dunno, I've seen PCs do stupider stuff.

Dellrak's quarrel will wound the creature, but it won't kill him, so don't worry about that one.

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
However, they are only a short way out from the road, so it would be possible to leap out there and grab either Qawasha or his opponent - but it would be a very dangerous thing to do. I dunno, I've seen PCs do stupider stuff.

... Rodrigo is heroic, but not *that* heroic... :/

Fradak

Explorer
Chrysagon wants to cast Sanctuary on Tarri. Here is the spell:

Until the spell ends, any creature who targets the warded creature with an attack or a harmful spell must first make a Wisdom saving throw. On a failed save, the creature must choose a new target or lose the attack or spell.

By RAW the spell has to be cast before the attack. But, as the Pterafolk his holding her, it's a bit like if he was continuously attacking her, I suppose. If the Pterafolk fails the save, is it possible that he doesn't care about Tarri and drops her? They look flying over the path.

Remove ads