(OOC) Fitz's Folly (ToA PBP)

Embarrssed for herself, Miss Imogen shrugs. "Thank you." She wanders off to the side of the group, behind Weed's pot, her soft feet sliding along the floor.

She closes her eyes, squeezing them tight when she thinks no one is looking, and tries to think herself back into her former form.
Yeah, sorry, I really don’t know what to suggest. :p

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Miss Imogen doesn't need one, and really I'd just like to press on. I think there's just you, me, and MetaVoid right now (with our ever-faithful Fitz, of course), and I would like to get the momentum back to end this game and drive to a conclusion. Puzzles are hard in pbp, and we've just got past two of them. If you need one to press on, then let's do it quickly, but I would prefer to get another plot-related combat under our belt (or, another puzzle, whatever), or even just drive into the future.

I think our last fight took place roughly a calendar year ago (has there been one since? Perhaps I've forgotten one).

Miss Imogen doesn't need one, and really I'd just like to press on. I think there's just you, me, and MetaVoid right now (with our ever-faithful Fitz, of course), and I would like to get the momentum back to end this game and drive to a conclusion. Puzzles are hard in pbp, and we've just got past two of them. If you need one to press on, then let's do it quickly, but I would prefer to get another plot-related combat under our belt (or, another puzzle, whatever), or even just drive into the future.

I think our last fight took place roughly a calendar year ago (has there been one since? Perhaps I've forgotten one).
It would be nice to have spells but I can keep moving. I’d just assumed people needed to sleep at this point.

Remove ads