D&D 5E (IC) Fitz's Folly

Ussal slithers around making sure all skeletons are destroyed and that nothing shows signs of coming together again.
On the way past Crysagon he looks at him
"Are you alright? What'ssss with the lookssss? I thought shiftersss are more obviousss than that."

He checks Yassah body, if it is properly fried for eating, but the dry husk that was left by the guardians isn't fit for consumption.

Finally, he checks the chariot looking it over. He is hurried, others are wounded and may ask to move on.

Investigtion with Flash of genius: 1d20+7+4 = [4]+7+4 = 15 :(

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"I'm fine to continue. But...Cryssagon? Is that some kind of curse?"
The cat-shaman nods at Grrol "We'll talk later, there are things here...dangerous things...so, keep your eyes sharp and ears swivelling."

To the group
"I've found some kind of bottle or potion in the room above. It may bear further investigation. The room, not the potion, we can identify that when we settle down."
"If you're willing to wait for a bit, Grrol and I can climb up and check it once more. You be ready to blast whatever comes after us. If anything."

Prickly Pear

Adventurer
I am fine, bleats Chrysagon while stroking his weirdly new facial hair. A goatie??? Really?? Chrysagon does not understand what's going on but he tries to assure the others. I am FINE!
Ok
, he says to Myrral, we can watch your backs. Crazy cat people! he thinks. Going in there on their own.

Last edited:

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Grrol, Braapp, and Myrral climbed up into the secret passage way that was near the ceiling on the eastern wall. They went through, and peered into the vast room on the other side, which was positioned higher than the room they had left, so that the hallway exited low on the room's floor.

The chamber's ceiling was supported by five pillars, each with a glowing glass ball in the middle, that illuminated a large sarcophagus in the middle. On the floor between the pillars were long lines of salt that formed a large pentacle within a circle. The room smelled strongly of sulphur and brimstone.

A sudden movement caught the tabaxi's eyes, and they saw that one of those large, strange-headed skeletons was upside-down on the ceiling. It didn't appear to have noticed them, and it was simply shuffling along, avoiding the buttresses that supported the ceiling from the pillars.

1684005821796.png

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"Let's get back, others need to hear of this and I would avoid risking the skeleton or our companions chuffing the magic lines. We three can charge the skeleton while others shoot if we really need to."
Myrral starts back into the main room where he will describe everything...and suggest resting somewhere else. :)

Hades#2

Explorer
Grrol doesn't understand the words Myrral speaks but knows his tribemate is relating what they saw. To help illustrate what they saw, Grrol uses charades to indicate the skeleton on the ceiling and the pentagram.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
While waiting for the Tabaxi to return, Ussal looked at the treasure that remained on top of Papazotl's sarcophagus. It seemed that the guardian tomb skeletons and the strange hunter on the bronze shield could not harm him now.

OOC: @MetaVoid From a post several pages back (and a thousand years ago): "Chrysagon looked over the treasure piled atop the sarcophagus - a torc, three cups, five cloak pins, and an amulet on a chain. All of them were finely crafted of the purest gold which shone beautifully in the light of Chrysagon's flail."

Chrys picked up the amulet, which is what caused the skeletons to attack. The rest is still there. I don't know what Chrys did with the amulet, but if he didn't drop it, he's still got it.

Prickly Pear

Adventurer
OOC: If I recall correctly, Chrysagon had to do a Wis save or be possessed, or something. He passed the save and was un-affected. However, I can't remember if the amulet had any other properties.

OOC: If I recall correctly, Chrysagon had to do a Wis save or be possessed, or something. He passed the save and was un-affected. However, I can't remember if the amulet had any other properties.
OOC: Wasn't that for kneeling in front of the statue?

Telekinesis = Mage hand :)

Ussal raises himself high on his tail and telekinetically pulls items one by one toward himself. "Beware! There may be sssomething elsss hidden here! We can check thessse onssse we're sssafe."

Remove ads