(OOC) Fitz's Folly (ToA PBP)

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
I picked my character because I have had this design on the backburner for like a year now and it seemed like a good time for it.

I also considered an alchemist, very versatile, and also a character not unlike that tiki gnome lol. (Anyone heard of Binabik?)

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using EN World mobile app

EarlyBird

Explorer
Wish to wait to talk about the Thundering Lizard, so as not to hog up the first page of the IC.

Got my inspiration from the starting equipment for ranger. It seems they don't cater to urban or mountain dwarven types, it is longbow and quiver and done. No choice if you wanted a crossbow or not. And the martial weapons are two short swords or none. So I was inspired to "put on" the gear the elves provided.

Speaking of short swords, I would like to get a machete - can we re-skin a short sword for one?

Last edited:

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
Story Thread is LIVE

Setting: Via Rail train, business class.

Situation: Gin and Tonic acquired. Laptop installed on tiny table. Screen is rattling, connection is slow but usable.

What is this? The new game is finally live? Yessssssss. I can finally see this!

*click on the link*

"Excuse me sir, the food is here. What would you like?"

I see the food trays are as big as the little table

Mentally "NOOOOOOOOOOooooo....."

Audibly: "Uh... the beef?"

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Wish to wait to talk about the Thundering Lizard, so as not to hog up the first page of the IC.

Got my inspiration from the starting equipment for ranger. It seems they don't cater to urban or mountain dwarven types, it is longbow and quiver and done. No choice if you wanted a crossbow or not. And the martial weapons are two short swords or none. So I was inspired to "put on" the gear the elves provided.

Speaking of short swords, I would like to get a machete - can we re-skin a short sword for one?

Absolutely. You'll find I'm pretty easy-going about that sort of thing. Stick with legal mechanics and call anything whatever you like.

I'm also pretty easy-going about swapping gear, but your way is funnier!

Remove ads