(OOC) Fitz's Folly (ToA PBP)

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Harb wouldn't kill anyone, but he didn't come all this way to be pressed into anyone's service. Especially without the slightest chance to introduce ourselves properly. If attacked, yeah, he'd defend himself probably using non-lethal means unless given a reason to do otherwise.

Fradak

Explorer
Chrysagon is not threatening anyone. He is confident he can make the Commander change his mind (even if he has to raise his voice) and can't imagine using violence against the Gauntlet.

And it's not about not asking nicely, it's about forcing people to risk their lives. People Chrysagon has to protect, even more because the threat comes form his own order.
He considers himself already enlisted, by default. But honor and compassion supplant hierarchy.

This Commander seems affected by the recent events and Chrysagon understand that, he hasn't decided if the problem comes from the environment or from the man himself.

Last edited:

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
In spite of post 886 above (which I meant ooc and in a light-hearted way), Miss Imogen has no problems with the mission. This is not her fight.

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
There is also a double meaning in Rodrigo's word - the man's idea is simply impractical. If he has a manpower problem, then he doesn't have the guards to guard us. He can't disarm us, because then we can't scout effectively. It doesn't make sense.

So if pushed on this, he will point this out. It IS a threat, but a deniable one. If the commander gets mad and says we are a danger to the camp then... let us leave.

Rodrigo has spent the last 2 years being exposed to intrigue in waterdeep, after all ;)

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
What is our story for where Dellrak is right now? He has the ability to scramble up food, and the jug can provide water (maybe half of what's needed?). Since their supplies are so low, we could at least alleviate the demands on those fronts, and it might keep everyone unencumbered, if that matters for climbing/whatever.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Yeah I have been resistant to running Dellrak, waffling back and forth on it. I guess I could just suck it up and run him. Idea! I could ask KhalessNestor if he'd be interested! He writes such good dwarf dialect...

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I'll see what he says. Forgotten fact: He was invited to join this game at the start, but either he was involved with too many games and declined, or it filled up before he replied. I can't remember which. Probably a bit of both.

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Harb was designed as a skulker/assassin and never meant to rock ranged weapons. He could use a light crossbow or a short bow. Chrysagon may have it even worse?

Remove ads