[OOC] House Millithor in City of the Spider Queen II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seonaid

Explorer
Sorry guys, must have missed that. :-\

Endur: you still taking PC's for this campaign? I don't have anyone lined up, just curious.

Endur

First Post
I'm not actively recruiting, but if someone comes along who is really interested, I'll probably let them take over one of the NPCs that is running around.

Seonaid said:
Endur: you still taking PC's for this campaign? I don't have anyone lined up, just curious.

Xael

First Post
Serpenteye said:
Have you Identified all the magical items we found on Sarduel and the Illithid?

Frankly, I was planning to use Analyze Dweomer to Identify the items, because it would save money...

Oh, and uhh... Ruby Slippers? My mind pictures something unimaginably ugly...

Last edited:

Endur

First Post
We can assume the items won't be identified until you have managed to scribe Analyze Dweomer if you wish to save money.

Speaking of scribing, how do you want to handle the time requirement for that. Do you want to set up a priority list for which spells are scribed first (Analyze, Permanency, etc.)? Given the number of scrolls you bought, it might be some time before they are all scribed in your spellbook.

Xael said:
Frankly, I was planning to use Analyze Dweomer to Identify the items, because it would save money...

Oh, and uhh... Ruby Slippers? My mind pictures something unimaginably ugly...

Endur

First Post
Scythe Wielder

The Scythe Wielder inflicted 10 points of damage on Quertus. Quertus also is feeling much weaker (-6 constitution drain).

Edit: Even Death can roll low for damage. He'll try to roll higher next time.

Last edited:

Xael

First Post
Endur said:
Speaking of scribing, how do you want to handle the time requirement for that. Do you want to set up a priority list for which spells are scribed first (Analyze, Permanency, etc.)? Given the number of scrolls you bought, it might be some time before they are all scribed in your spellbook.
I was planning to address that in my next IC post, but now that you mentioned it: Analyze Dweomer, Permanency, Dominate Person, Contingency, and the rest can be figured out later.

And we seriously need to change the traveling order in shadow plane. I now have 3 hit points left...

Thels

First Post
Xael said:
And we seriously need to change the traveling order in shadow plane. I now have 3 hit points left...
Seems like we found some use for our mercenary :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads