[OOC] House Millithor in City of the Spider Queen II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Endur

First Post
Let's assume that you have already scribed Analyze Dweomer and Identified the items found on the mindflayer and Sarduel. The rest of the spells are next on your list.

Xael said:
I was planning to address that in my next IC post, but now that you mentioned it: Analyze Dweomer, Permanency, Dominate Person, Contingency, and the rest can be figured out later.

Last edited:

Pyrex

First Post
What does 'Szith' translate to? I'm guessing something along the lines of 'city-state'. (I'm trying to get a feeling for exactly how much independence from Menzoberranzan they're declaring)

Endur

First Post
A literal translation of the drow word Szith is "ten". You do not know why they chose to name this trading post Szith Morcane, but because they included the name of their house, Morcane, you can expect that they are claiming ownership.

With regards to whether they are claiming independence from Menzoberanzan or Maerimydra is a different issue and it is hard to tell.

Pyrex said:
What does 'Szith' translate to? I'm guessing something along the lines of 'city-state'. (I'm trying to get a feeling for exactly how much independence from Menzoberranzan they're declaring)

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Endur, how deep is this cavern we floated down before entering the throne room/audience hall?

Also does the party have any NPC from House Millithor with us?

Endur

First Post
The gorge is about 600 feet from ceiling to the river.

The party floated about 300 feet down from the ceiling to where they entered the wall of the gorge.

The party went about 100 feet into the complex before they got to the double-doors to the audience hall. And the party moved about twenty feet inside the entrance hall.

Party in the audience hall currently consists of:
Matron Ki'Willis, PC
Narcelia, PC
Carcelon, PC
Marckarius, PC (although doesn't post very often)
Torellan, PC
Dariel, PC
Quertus, PC
Kilcif, PC
two NPC Wraith Spiders (under Ki'Willis' mental control)

Outside the audience hall, with the drow commoner guards at the entrance to the gorge on this level, the figurine Wonderous Spider, the Black Unicorn, Marckarius's animal companion Riding Lizard, and Dariel's Cavvekan are keeping the guards company.

Last edited:

Endur

First Post
Audience hall map (from chasm to audience hall)

Chasm map (shows entrance area including chute to surface and map across the web filled cavern). Players entered the lowest cavern entrance.

Attachments

• Audience Hall.jpg
    Audience Hall.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 62
  • Chasm.jpg
    Chasm.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 59

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Endur, cool thanks for the quick reply… I couldn’t remember where the drow warrior I was given went but I see Dalamar has him now. :)

Of course I had to go back 22 OOC pages to find said warriors name... *L*

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
If Endur, doesn't mind an OT question.

Hey we have allot of Scourge user here... I know the stat are in the FRCS, but is the scourge made of rope like a normal whip or is mainly made of metal? It says barbed so I started thinking like barbed wire but I'm not sure if that is right....

Endur

First Post
Interesting question.

I'm assuming that all whips have essentially the same game stats, whether they are metal, rope, leather, dragonhide, etc.

Also, the whips of fangs that the Priestesses use are supernatural and it is the animated snake head constructs that bite the target.

Brother Shatterstone said:
If Endur, doesn't mind an OT question.

Hey we have allot of Scourge user here... I know the stat are in the FRCS, but is the scourge made of rope like a normal whip or is mainly made of metal? It says barbed so I started thinking like barbed wire but I'm not sure if that is right....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads