• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E [OOC] Leif's 5E Alpha Game

Radaceus

Adventurer
Glen Cooks Black Company series is a must read, he is an authors author. Blows Salvatore out of the water.

its about a mercenary company trying to find their roots and get out from under their contract to an evil overlord mage. (like a lost legion for hire)

cutting edge stuff for the 1980s, and still unparralelled IMO

Trogdor1992

First Post
Glen Cooks Black Company series is a must read, he is an authors author. Blows Salvatore out of the water.

its about a mercenary company trying to find their roots and get out from under their contract to an evil overlord mage. (like a lost legion for hire)

cutting edge stuff for the 1980s, and still unparralelled IMO
Well that i might be interested in, btw although I am a Salvatore fan he is certainly not the best author

Radaceus

Adventurer
ok well, that's enough from me until we get started.

going to file my other three builds for a later date and delete them form that post

one last thing before we start:
do any of us want to have a shared background story before we start or do we do the old style meet up in character thing
@Trogdor1992, @Riderpride81, @Alizaar?

I see the two wood elves having a connection

Radaceus

Adventurer
Well he did kinda start most of the canon lol.
I would argue that Fritz Leiber, Terry Brooks, Tanith Lee, Fred Saberhagen, Jack Chalker, P.J. Farmer, and Michael Moorcock (off top of my head, and avoiding the whole Tolkien, C.J. Lewis, Arthor Conan Doyle, and R.E. Howard thing) would have something to say about that!

Remove ads