• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E [OOC] Leif's 5E Alpha Game

Trogdor1992

First Post
[MENTION=48762]Leif[/MENTION] would it be safe to say my character is approved to be posted with the other two, or did you still need to look at it more closely?

Leif

Adventurer
I would argue that Fritz Leiber, Terry Brooks, Tanith Lee, Fred Saberhagen, Jack Chalker, P.J. Farmer, and Michael Moorcock (off top of my head, and avoiding the whole Tolkien, C.J. Lewis, Arthor Conan Doyle, and R.E. Howard thing) would have something to say about that!

For what it's worth, I loathe and despise Terry Brooks, I've read some, but not enough, Leiber, just a smidgin of Chalker and Farmer, a significant amout of Tolkien, Lewis, Doyle and Howard (though most of the Conan I've read has been actually written by others like L. Sprague DeCamp), and I've read absolutely all of the Moorcock I've ever been able to get my grubby little hands on, which is a significant amount. I think I'm missing a few of the Corum books, and a few other ones.

Leif

Adventurer
Please post Rathalos [in an additional post if you wish] in an easier to read format, similar to the other characters.

Remove ads