• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC] Of Vile Darkness - Full

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Paxus Asclepius said:
Isida, not to kvetch, but is there some cause for the slow rate of updates that

Her personal laptop fried, and she's using computers in a public lab on campus, and she’s a tad leery about updating the game with someone over her shoulder. (Seems like a good enough reason for me.) :)

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
WizWrm said:
EDIT: Shatterstone, you frighten me. ;)

Hey thanks! :) (I did go with the short and sweet version though.)

Paxus Asclepius said:
I can certainly understand that. I personally wouldn't mind, but then I'm just scary that way.

I use to to updates on this game at work when I was working mids and everyone else was asleep...

Then my job changed and it seemed like everyone was reading of my shoulder... Not much fun when your boss is trying to pronounce your characters name while your typing. (Brystasia btw) I didn't mind this "fun" when it was a normal game but dark games like this change my outlook...

Now my job hasn't changed again but I have my own desk, my own PC, though its a laptop inside a docking station so that sort of blows, but I'm in the back of the room looking at the door and no one can look over my shoulder cause they would be standing on a work bench so now I do update games like this one.

Paxus Asclepius

First Post
I just figure if they see me write out Gwyn's actions, they'll either call the cops or just do everything they can not to piss me off. Seattle's too liberal for the cops to hold me, so either way, I win.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Paxus Asclepius said:
I just figure if they see me write out Gwyn's actions, they'll either call the cops or just do everything they can not to piss me off.

Yeah but I'm play a lady in this game... I don't want to win that battle... Hell, I don't even want to fight it. :D

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Paxus Asclepius said:
Lady? She's also a sadist whose very religion revolves around hurting people. I'm sure you could come up with something.
Of course I can... ;) I got asked to edit in a vile game. :cool: but the point is I would rather not have people read over my shoulders while playing a vile character.

Remove ads